Margaritaville Resorts Family Vacation Giveaway
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
VOID IN QUEBEC AND WHERE PROHIBITED.
THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS OFFERED ONLY IN THE FIFTY (50) STATES OF THE UNITED STATES (“U.S.”), THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA (“D.C.”) AND CANADA (VOID IN QUEBEC), AND IS INTENDED FOR PARTICIPATION IN THOSE AREAS ONLY. PLEASE DO NOT PROCEED IF YOU ARE NOT AT LEAST TWENTY-THREE (23) YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AS OF MAY 17, 2021 AND A PERMANENT LEGAL RESIDENT OF ONE (1) OF THE FIFTY (50) STATES OF THE U.S., OR D.C. OR CANADA (EXCLUDING QUEBEC). THIS SWEEPSTAKES SHALL BE CONSTRUED AND GOVERNED ACCORDING TO THE LAWS OF THE U.S.
Eligibility: The Margaritaville Resorts Family Vacation Giveaway (“Sweepstakes”) is open only to permanent legal residents of the fifty (50) states of the U.S., or D.C. and Canada (excluding Quebec, Guam, Puerto Rico and all other U.S. territories and possessions), who are currently physically located and residing therein, and who are at least twenty-three (23) years of age or older as of May 17, 2021. Entrants must have either a valid Social Security number, a valid U.S. Individual Taxpayer Identification Number and/or a valid Social Insurance Number. Employees of Quadra Productions, Inc. (“Sponsor”), Sony Pictures Television Inc., Sony Pictures Entertainment Inc., Sony Corporation of America, CBS Media Ventures, the show Wheel of Fortune (sometimes referred to as “Show”), Metal Toad, Promotional Consideration Inc., Margaritaville Enterprises, LLC, Enteractive Solutions Group, Inc. (“Sweepstakes Administrator”), their advertising, promotion, and web design agencies, marketing and/or loyalty analytics companies, , members of their immediate families (i.e. a spouse, domestic partner, child, sibling, parent, grandparent, the “steps” of each), and/or persons living in the same household as such persons, whether or not related, are ineligible to participate in the Sweepstakes.
- Sweepstakes Description: This Sweepstakes begins at 3:00:00 p.m. Pacific Time (“PT”) on May 17, 2021 and ends at 2:59:59 p.m. PT on May 22, 2021 (“Sweepstakes Period”) and consists of five (5) individual and separate daily sweepstakes and one (1) overall sweepstakes described in Section 4 below. Each daily sweepstakes begins at 3:00:00 p.m. PT on a given day of the Sweepstakes Period and ends at 2:59:59 p.m. PT the following calendar day; for example, the May 17th daily sweepstakes begins on May 17, 2021 at 3:00:00 p.m. PT and ends at 2:59:59 p.m. PT on May 18, 2021. Each daily sweepstakes corresponds to an episode of the Show airing from Monday, May 17, 2021 to Friday, May 21, 2021. The overall sweepstakes consists of all entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. As part of the entry process for each daily sweepstakes and the overall sweepstakes, prospective Sweepstakes entrants must watch the corresponding episode of the Show, for the solution to that episode’s Bonus Round Puzzle ("Bonus Round Puzzle Solution"). Then, prospective Sweepstakes entrants are asked to go to the Show website located at www.wheeloffortune.com (the “Website”) and correctly input/submit the Bonus Round Puzzle Solution from the corresponding episode of the Show in order to be entered into the applicable daily sweepstakes. The Bonus Round Puzzle is the puzzle played by the Show contestant who has the highest cash/prize total at the end of the main game on the Show. Additionally, prospective Sweepstakes entrants will be able to earn five (5) additional bonus entries if they participate in all five (5) days of the Sweepstakes Period (see below for details). Check local listings for Show schedule, which may be changed or preempted without notice. In these cases, at the election of the Show, the Sweepstakes may be played outside the usual dates and times, or not at all.
- How to Enter: To enter this Sweepstakes, an entrant must be a member of the Wheel Watchers Club If you are not a registered Wheel Watchers Club member, you can register for free, by accessing the Website and following the online instructions to join the Wheel Watchers Club by providing the following required information on the registration form: First Name, Last Name, City, State, Zip Code, Gender, Phone Number, Email Address, Date of Birth, and your choice of Password (collectively “Wheel Watchers Club Registration Information”). All required Wheel Watchers Club Registration Information must be completed in full, must be accurate and must be valid. The Wheel Watchers Club Registration Information must match the information of the person that completes the act of physically entering the Sweepstakes. You can only register as a Wheel Watchers Club member under one (1) email address. Individuals who have or attempt to have more than one (1) Wheel Watcher Club membership will be disqualified from the Sweepstakes. There is no fee to register for the Wheel Watchers Club. Once you have signed up for the Wheel Watchers Club or if you are already an existing member you can access the Website during the Sweepstakes Period and click on the Sweepstakes icon or text link to access the Sweepstakes entry page which will be pre-populated with your Wheel Watchers Club Registration Information. Then, complete and thereafter submit the Bonus Round Puzzle Solution from the corresponding episode of the Show (collectively, “Online Entry”). Entrants will receive one (1) Online Entry into the Sweepstakes if they provide the correct Bonus Round Puzzle Solution from the episode of the Show corresponding to the day they enter (beginning at 3:00:00 p.m. PT on a given day of the Sweepstakes Period and ending at 2:59:59 p.m. PT the following calendar day). Bonus Round Puzzle Solution must be correct for that designated episode of the Show to be eligible for the Sweepstakes. Online Entries must be received by 2:59:59 p.m. PT on May 22, 2021). Sponsor’s computer is the official clock for purposes of Sweepstakes participation. If you participate in the Sweepstakes by entering all five (5) days of the Sweepstakes, you will receive five (5) additional bonus entries for the Sweepstakes (“Bonus Entry”). Limit five (5) Online Entries (one (1) per day) and five (5) Bonus Entries (collectively “Sweepstakes Entries”) per person/email address per daily sweepstakes. Sweepstakes Entries submitted from the same person in excess of this limit will be disqualified. Any attempt by an entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, logins or any other methods including, but not limited to, commercial contest/sweepstakes subscription notification and/or entering services, will void that entrant’s Sweepstakes Entries and that entrant will be disqualified. Proof of delivery or receipt of a Sweepstakes Entry will not be deemed by Sponsor as proof of entry. Any attempted form of participation in this Sweepstakes other than as described herein is void. Final eligibility for the award of any prize is subject to eligibility verification as set forth below. The Website may not be accessible from all mobile phones, handheld devices and/or tablets. If a participant experiences any issues entering, he/she should access the Website from a desktop or laptop computer. Please use care and do not drive or operate machinery while entering the Sweepstakes.
- Drawing and Notification of Potential Winners: For each daily sweepstakes, four (4) potential daily sweepstakes prize winners will be randomly selected from among all eligible Sweepstakes Entries received for that particular daily sweepstakes in a drawing. Non-winning Sweepstakes Entries will NOT be retained for the subsequent daily sweepstakes drawings however they will be entered into the overall sweepstakes drawing. One (1) grand prize winner will be randomly selected from among all eligible Sweepstakes Entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. All drawings will be conducted by the Sweepstakes Administrator, an independent judging organization, at its office in Burbank, California U.S. All daily sweepstakes drawings will be held on or about June 4, 2021. Each potential prize winner will be notified by phone within two (2) weeks of being selected in a drawing. If a potential prize winner cannot be reached after a reasonable effort has been exerted, if he/she is found to be ineligible, if he/she cannot or does not comply with these Official Rules, or if his/her prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, such potential prize winner will be disqualified, and an alternate potential prize winner for such prize may be selected in Sponsor’s sole discretion. If a Canadian entrant is randomly selected as a potential prize winner, he/she must answer correctly within a specified time a mathematical skill-testing question without the benefit of any mechanical calculating devices. The test will be administered by the Sweepstakes Administrator at a pre-arranged mutually convenient time, and only if the question is answered correctly in the allotted time period will the Canadian entrant become a potential prize winner. If the question is not correctly answered in the allotted time period, prize will be forfeited and will be awarded to an alternate prize winner.
- Prizes/Odds of Winning. One grand prize: The grand prize consists of a trip for grand prize winner and up to nine (9) guests (each a “Guest”) to the Margaritaville Island Reserve Riviera Cancun in Cancun, Mexico for four (4) nights. The grand prize consists of round-trip coach-class air transportation from a major gateway airport near grand prize winner’s residence in the fifty (50) states of the U.S. or D.C. or Canada to Cancun, Mexico (grand prize winner is responsible for transportation to/from the major gateway airport and air transportation may include one (1) or more stops); standard hotel accommodations (five (5) Paradise Rooms, each double occupancy) for four (4) nights at the Margaritaville Island Reserve Riviera Cancun; ground transportation (determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion) between the destination airport/hotel; five thousand U.S. dollars ($5,000 U.S.) spending cash (awarded in the form of a check made out in grand prize winner's name); and two thousand and five hundred ($2,500 U.S.) in resort credit. Total approximate retail value (“ARV”) of the grand prize is $22,700.00 U.S. Odds of winning the grand prize depend upon the total number of eligible Sweepstakes Entries received during the entire Sweepstakes Period. The ARV for the trip may vary depending upon the point of departure, destination, fare fluctuation and if the grand prize winner takes the allotted Guest(s). Additional compensation will not be provided if actual value of the grand prize is less than stated ARV. If grand prize winner elects to travel without any or all allotted Guest(s), no substitute compensation will be awarded to such grand prize winner and trip components will be awarded in amounts appropriate to the number of travelers. Sponsor reserves the right to structure prize travel route (including, but not limited to, airports used) in its sole discretion. Trip is subject to air travel and hotel availability, holiday and blackout dates, and all other prize and travel restrictions and/or specific terms and conditions as set forth by the prize provider and/or Sponsor. Once determined, no change, extension or substitution of trip dates is permitted. Once travel has been confirmed, any cancellation or change fees are the sole responsibility of such grand prize winner and his/her Guest(s), as applicable. The grand prize winner may be required to have and present at least one (1) major credit card in good standing in order to check into the hotel. The grand prize winner and his/her Guest(s) must travel together on the same itinerary and in the same class of air travel. The grand prize winner and his/her Guest(s) are solely responsible for obtaining all necessary and required travel documents (e.g. passport, visa, medically advisable immunizations, etc.) and other travel requirements. Passports must be valid for six (6) months after return date of trip. Failure to provide such documents may result in trip cancellation at any point during the trip. In order to comply with the REAL ID Act (https://www.dhs.gov/real-id), adult travelers carrying driver’s licenses from a select number of U.S. states may be required to present a valid U.S. passport to travel on a domestic commercial flight in addition to international travel. TRAVEL TO CERTAIN DESTINATIONS CARRIES AN INHERENT RISK OF DISEASE, INCLUDING BY WAY OF EXAMPLE ONLY, COVID-19, DENGUE, INFLUENZA, ZIKA. YOU ARE THEREFORE CAUTIONED TO CONSULT WITH A PHYSICIAN OR HEALTH CARE PROVIDER BEFORE TRAVELING. Items not specifically mentioned as being included as part of the grand prize are the sole responsibility of the grand prize winner and his/her Guest(s) including, but not limited to, unspecified ground transportation, passport fees, visa fees, airport tax, travel tax, travel insurance, room service, laundry service, spa treatments, internet access, unspecified meals, alcoholic beverages, hotel incidentals, local and long distance telephone calls, unspecified gratuities, personal items, baggage fees, government fees, any import/duty fees for a potential Canadian prize winner, and all other costs and expenses not otherwise mentioned herein. If one of the grand prize winner’s Guests is a resident of a jurisdiction that deems him/her to be a minor, he/she must be accompanied by his/her parent/legal guardian, and such person must pay his/her own expenses unless deemed to be the grand prize winner or another Guest. Trip must be completed within twenty-four (24) months of the date won or the grand prize will be forfeited. The grand prize restrictions/conditions stated herein are not all-inclusive and the trip may be subject to additional restrictions/conditions, which may be stated in the Affidavit/Release (described below) and/or the grand prize winner’s prize travel documents. If the grand prize is not redeemed, it is void. Trip is not transferable or redeemable for cash. Twenty (20) daily sweepstakes prizes (four (4) daily sweepstakes prizes for each daily sweepstakes): Each daily sweepstakes prize consists of one (1) $299 Margaritaville Frozen Concoction Maker. Odds of winning a daily sweepstakes prize depend upon the total number of eligible Sweepstakes Entries received for that daily sweepstakes. Total ARV of all prizes: $28,680.00 U.S. All applicable federal, state, provincial, territorial, and local taxes on a prize are the sole responsibility of each daily sweepstakes prize winner (including but not limited to income taxes or U.S. withholding taxes for Canadian daily sweepstakes prize winners, if applicable). The policy of the Sponsor requires withholding tax obligations to be collected from a Canadian winner prior to the award of a prize. Such withholding tax obligation would be applied at a flat rate of 30% of the ARV of a prize. Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may substitute a prize with one (1) of equal value due to unavailability of advertised prize for any reason. Any depictions of prizes are for illustrative purposes only. Limit one (1) daily sweepstakes prize per person/household for the entire Sweepstakes. Each prize winner will be solely responsible for all taxes on prizes and if the grand prize winner is from the U.S., he/she will receive an IRS Form 1099-MISC (or other tax documents, if applicable) from the Sponsor for the calendar year the prize was won for the total ARV of the prize won as stated herein. Sweepstakes Administrator is not the supplier or guarantor of any prize. Prizes and/or prize notifications will only be shipped to street addresses in the U.S., D.C., or Canada (excluding Quebec).
- Disclaimers: The Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible or liable for, and will deem ineligible, Sweepstakes Entries that are entered by other than human means (such as by an automated computer program or any non-human mechanism, entity, or device) or by someone other than the entrant whose information is submitted to receive a Sweepstakes Entry, or for Sweepstakes Entries that are illegible, late, forged, destroyed, lost, misplaced, stolen, misdirected, tampered with, incomplete, deleted, damaged, dropped, inaccessible, corrupted, jumbled, or otherwise not in compliance with these Official Rules. By entering this Sweepstakes, each entrant acknowledges and agrees (a) to be bound by the Official Rules as well as the decisions of the Sweepstakes Administrator, which are final and binding in all respects, (b) to waive any rights to claim ambiguity with the Official Rules, and (c) that Sweepstakes Entities shall have no responsibility or liability (including, but not limited to, liability for any property loss, damage, personal injury or death) in connection with participation in this Sweepstakes, including, but not limited to, in the case of Canadian prize winners, disputes over answers to mathematical skill test questions; typographical errors in Sweepstakes promotional material; the preemption, cancellation, interruption of Show or any elements of Show as it relates to the Sweepstakes; human error; incorrect or inaccurate transcription of Sweepstakes Entry information or Wheel Watchers Club Registration Information; acceptance/possession and/or use/misuse and/or defects of any prize awarded herein; including, but not limited to, cancellations, delays, and/or policies or any change by the air carrier(s), lodging facilities, or other company or any other persons providing any of these services for the grand prize winner and his/her Guest(s) during the trip the grand prize winner won due to reasons beyond control of Sponsor; any technical malfunctions of the telephone network, computer online system, computer dating mechanism, computer equipment, software, internet service provider; interruption or inability to access the Website, any web page associated with the Sweepstakes (or Sponsor’s/Sweepstakes Administrator’s inability to access content on the Website), or any website or online service via the internet due to hardware or software compatibility problems; wireless network dead zones or obstructions; any damage to an entrant’s (or any third person’s) computer/mobile device and/or its contents related to or resulting from any part of this Sweepstakes or from entering or downloading materials/software in connection with the Sweepstakes; any lost/delayed/duplicate/multiple data transmissions, omissions, interruptions, defects and/or any other errors or malfunctions, even if caused by the negligence of one (1) of the Sweepstakes Entities. Entrants further agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Sweepstakes Entities from any and all liability resulting or arising from the Sweepstakes due to their negligence or willful misconduct, to release all rights to bring any claim, action or proceeding against the Sweepstakes Entities, and hereby acknowledge that said Sweepstakes Entities have neither made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation or guarantee, expressed or implied, in fact or in law, relative to any prize. The Grand Prize winner and any guest(s) traveling are advised to familiarize themselves with and comply with the CDC travel guidelines located at https://wwwnc.cdc.gov/travel. Furthermore, all travelers understand that any trip may present an inherent risk of exposure to current and emerging infectious disease(s) including but not limited to COVID-19, and the Sponsor cannot guarantee exposure during the trip will not happen. Sweepstakes Entities shall not be liable for any injury, damage, loss, expense, accident, delay, inconvenience or irregularity that may be caused by or have contributed to (1) any wrongful, negligent or unauthorized act or omission on the part of the prize supplier or any of its agents, servants, employees or independent contractors, (2) any wrongful, negligent or unauthorized act or omission on the part of any other person or entity not an employee of Sponsor, (3) any other cause, condition or event whatsoever beyond the control of Sponsor or its parents, subsidiaries and affiliated companies, or (4) COVID-19. The failure of Sponsor to comply with any provision of these Official Rules due to an act of God, hurricane, war, fire, demonstrations, riot, earthquake, terrorism, act of public enemies, strikes, actions of governmental authorities, epidemics, pandemics, or any circumstances outside of the control of Sponsor (excepting compliance with applicable codes and regulations) or other force majeure event will not be considered a breach of these Official Rules.
- ARBITRATION; WAIVER OF INJUNCTIVE RELIEF; GOVERNING LAW: ANY CONTROVERSY OR CLAIM ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO (I) THE SWEEPSTAKES, (II) THE AWARDING OR REDEMPTION OF ANY PRIZES AND/OR (III) THE DETERMINATION OF THE SCOPE OR APPLICABILITY OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES OR THEIR ENFORCEMENT OR INTERPRETATION SHALL BE GOVERNED BY AND CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE SUBSTANTIVE LAWS OF THE U.S. STATE OF CALIFORNIA WITHOUT GIVING EFFECT TO ANY CHOICE OF LAW OR CONFLICT OF LAW RULES OR PROVISIONS THAT WOULD CAUSE THE APPLICATION OF ANY OTHER STATE’S LAWS. BY SUBMITTING A SWEEPSTAKES ENTRY, EACH ENTRANT AGREES THAT ANY CONTROVERSY OR CLAIM ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES, THEIR ENFORCEMENT, ARBITRABILITY OR INTERPRETATION SHALL BE SUBMITTED TO FINAL AND BINDING ARBITRATION, TO BE HELD IN LOS ANGELES COUNTY, CALIFORNIA, U.S.A., BEFORE A SINGLE ARBITRATOR, IN ACCORDANCE WITH CALIFORNIA CODE OF CIVIL PROCEDURE §§ 1280 ET SEQ. THE ARBITRATOR SHALL BE SELECTED BY MUTUAL AGREEMENT OF THE PARTIES OR, IF THE PARTIES CANNOT AGREE, THEN BY SELECTING AN ARBITRATOR FROM A LIST OF ARBITRATORS SUPPLIED BY JAMS (JUDICIAL ARBITRATION AND MEDIATION SERVICES WITH THE AGREEMENT OF THE PARTIES’ ADR SERVICES). IF THE PARTIES STILL CANNOT AGREE ON AN ARBITRATOR, THE ARBITRATOR SHALL BE APPOINTED BY THE ARBITRATION SERVICE. THE ARBITRATION SHALL BE A CONFIDENTIAL PROCEEDING, CLOSED TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC. THE ARBITRATOR SHALL ISSUE A WRITTEN OPINION STATING THE ESSENTIAL FINDINGS AND CONCLUSIONS UPON WHICH THE ARBITRATOR’S AWARD IS BASED. THE PARTIES WILL SHARE EQUALLY IN PAYMENT OF THE ARBITRATOR’S FEES AND ARBITRATION EXPENSES AND ANY OTHER COSTS UNIQUE TO THE ARBITRATION HEARING (RECOGNIZING THAT EACH SIDE BEARS ITS OWN DEPOSITION, WITNESS, EXPERT AND ATTORNEYS’ FEES AND OTHER EXPENSES TO THE SAME EXTENT AS IF THE MATTER WERE BEING HEARD IN COURT). NOTWITHSTANDING THE FOREGOING, THE ARBITRATOR MAY REQUIRE THAT SUCH FEES BE BORNE IN SUCH OTHER MANNER AS THE ARBITRATOR DETERMINES IS REQUIRED IN ORDER FOR THIS ARBITRATION CLAUSE TO BE ENFORCEABLE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW. ENTRANTS FURTHER UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT THEY SHALL HAVE NO RIGHT TO ENJOIN OR RESTRAIN THE DEVELOPMENT, PRODUCTION, EXHIBITION, ADVERTISING, PROMOTION, DISTRIBUTION, OR EXPLOITATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES, OR ANY MOVIE, SHOW, PRODUCTION OR PROJECT OF SPONSOR OR ANY OF ITS PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES OR AFFILIATES. THE PARTIES HEREBY WAIVE THEIR RIGHT TO JURY TRIAL WITH RESPECT TO ALL CLAIMS AND ISSUES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT WHETHER SOUNDING IN CONTRACT OR TORT, AND INCLUDING ANY CLAIM FOR FRAUDULENT INDUCEMENT THEREOF. THE PARTIES ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE PROVISIONS OF THIS SECTION ARE CURRENTLY UNENFORCEABLE UNDER CALIFORNIA LAW BUT MUTUALLY INTEND FOR THIS SECTION TO APPLY IN THE EVENT SUCH PROVISIONS LATER BECOME ENFORCEABLE UNDER CALIFORNIA LAW. THE INTERNAL SUBSTANTIVE LAWS (AS DISTINGUISHED FROM THE CHOICE OF LAW RULES) OF THE U.S. STATE OF CALIFORNIA AND THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA APPLICABLE TO CONTRACTS MADE AND PERFORMED ENTIRELY IN CALIFORNIA SHALL GOVERN THE VALIDITY AND INTERPRETATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES AND ALL OTHER CAUSES OF ACTION (WHETHER SOUNDING IN CONTRACT OR IN TORT) ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE SWEEPSTAKES OR THESE OFFICIAL RULES.
- Rules/Winners List: For a copy of these Official Rules or the Winners List, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope (with proper postage affixed) to: Margaritaville Resorts Family Vacation Giveaway “Rules”/“Winners List” (specify which), P.O. Box 6375, Burbank, CA 91510 U.S. All Official Rules and Winners List requests must be received by July 22, 2021. Official Rules will also be accessible from the Website during the Sweepstakes Period. Winners’ information may be posted online.
- Sponsor: Quadra Productions, Inc., 10202 West Washington Boulevard, Culver City, CA 90232.
- Sweepstakes Administrator: Enteractive Solutions Group, Inc., 1612 W. Olive Ave., Suite 300, Burbank, CA 91506.
©2021 ESG. These Official Rules may only be copied for personal use and not for any commercial purpose whatsoever. All rights reserved.