Wheel Watchers Club SPIN ID $5K Every Day Cash Giveaway IX
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS OFFERED ONLY IN THE 50 STATES OF THE UNITED STATES (“U.S.”) AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA (“D.C.”), AND IS INTENDED FOR PARTICIPATION IN THOSE AREAS ONLY. PLEASE DO NOT PROCEED IF YOU ARE NOT AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AS OF AUGUST 24, 2015 AND A PERMANENT LEGAL RESIDENT OF ONE OF THE 50 STATES OF THE U.S. OR D.C. THIS SWEEPSTAKES SHALL BE CONSTRUED AND GOVERNED ACCORDING TO THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES.
1. Eligibility: The Wheel Watchers Club SPIN ID $5K Every Day Cash Giveaway IX (“Sweepstakes”) is open only to permanent legal residents of the 50 states of the U.S. and D.C., who are physically located and residing therein, who are 18 years of age or older as of August 24, 2015, and who are registered and active Wheel Watchers Club members as defined in Section 3. below. Entrants must have either a valid social security number or a valid U.S. personal tax identification to participate. Employees of Quadra Productions, Inc. (“Sponsor”), Sony Pictures Television Inc., Sony Pictures Entertainment Inc., Sony Corporation of America, CBS Television Distribution, Wheel of Fortune (“Show”), The Visionaire Group, Inc., Klick Communications Inc., Promotional Consideration Inc., the Sweepstakes administrator, their advertising or promotion agencies, marketing and/ or loyalty analytics companies, those involved in the production, development, implementation or handling of the Sweepstakes, participating stations, any agents acting for, or on behalf of the above entities, their respective parent, subsidiary, and related companies, officers, directors, subsidiaries, affiliates, licensees, service providers, any other person or entity associated with the Sweepstakes (collectively “Sweepstakes Entities”), members of their immediate families (spouses, children, siblings, parents), and/or persons living in the same household as such persons, whether or not related, are ineligible to participate in the Sweepstakes.
2. Sweepstakes Description: The Sweepstakes begins at 11:59:59 p.m. Pacific Time (“PT”) on August 24, 2015, and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. PT on October 27, 2015 (“Sweepstakes Period”). This Sweepstakes consists of five (5) “individual sweepstakes” drawings, each of which has its own Registration Deadline, Show Weeks and Login Date (each referred to as an “Individual Sweepstakes”) (see Registration Deadline Chart (“Chart”) below for the registration deadline of each individual sweepstakes). To participate in the Sweepstakes, registered Wheel Watchers Club members who have a unique 7-character or 9-character “Special Prize Identification Number” (“SPIN ID Number”) will have a chance to win a prize when the applicable Individual Sweepstakes was played. The potential winning of any prize is subject to verification, as set forth below. At the election of the Show, in its sole discretion, the Sweepstakes will be played up to five (5) days per week (Monday to Friday only) starting the week of September 14, and ending the week of November 23, 2015 (for 11 weeks or the “Show Weeks”, collectively, the “Show Period”). All Monday through Friday Shows will potentially award cash prizes (as described below in section 6). Show schedule, may be changed, aired out of order, or preempted without notice in one or more broadcast areas (e.g., due to remote Show tapings and other changes to the production schedule, special announcements, programs that may disrupt normal TV programming, or local station programming pre-emptions). In these cases, at the election of the Show, the Sweepstakes may be played outside the above-stated dates and/or individual shows and their corresponding SPIN ID numbers may be aired on dates different than originally scheduled.
3. How to Participate: YOU MUST HAVE ONLINE ACCESS TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES. TO PARTICIPATE, YOU MUST HAVE A SPIN ID NUMBER. IF YOU ALREADY HAVE A SPIN ID NUMBER, YOU MUST USE THAT SPIN ID NUMBER IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES UNLESS YOU CHOOSE OR HAVE CHOSEN TO OPT OUT OF SUBSEQUENT SWEEPSTAKES OR YOU HAVE CANCELLED YOUR WHEEL WATCHERS CLUB MEMBERSHIP IN WHICH CASE YOU WILL NEED TO REGISTER FOR THE WHEEL WATCHERS CLUB AGAIN AS DESCRIBED BELOW. To be assigned a SPIN ID number, if you do not have one, you must first register for the Wheel Watchers Club.
If you are already a registered Wheel Watchers Club member you can obtain your SPIN ID by logging into the Wheel Watchers Club web site located at www.wheeloffortune.com ("Web Site") using your Wheel Watchers Club E-Mail address and Password.
If you are not a registered Wheel Watchers Club member, you can register by accessing the Web Site and following the online instructions to join the Wheel Watchers Club by providing the following required information on the registration form: First Name; Last Name; Address; City; State; Zip Code; Gender, Phone Number; E-mail Address; Date of Birth; Security Question/Answer for account/password restoration; and your choice of Password, (collectively, “Wheel Watchers Club Registration Information”). All required Registration Information must be completed in full, must be accurate and must be valid. The Registration Information must match the information of the person that completed the act of physically entering the Sweepstakes. Once you have submitted your Registration Information you will receive one (1) SPIN ID Number in a new members’ email that will be sent to you. It may take up to 24 hours from the time an individual registers for the Wheel Watchers Club to receive a SPIN ID Number.
There is no fee to register for the Wheel Watchers Club. If a registrant is a resident of a jurisdiction that deems him/her to be a minor, he/she must obtain parental/legal guardian consent prior to registering or submitting any personally identifiable information. All Registration Information must be completed in full.
To be eligible for a particular Individual Sweepstakes drawing, you must register by the Registration Deadline for that particular Individual Sweepstakes (see Chart below); or, YOU MUST HAVE LOGGED IN TO THE WHEEL WATCHERS CLUB WEB SITE AT LEAST ONCE SINCE THE CORRESPONDING LOGIN DATE (SEE CHART BELOW). For example, for Individual Sweepstakes #2, you must have registered by September 14, 2015, or have logged in to the Wheel Watchers Club at least once since March 14, 2015. Each SPIN ID Number is unique and any variation of even one (1) character represents a different Wheel Watchers Club member Spin ID Number.
You can only register and participate in this Sweepstakes under one (1) email address, and one (1) SPIN ID Number. Individuals who have or attempt to have more than one (1) SPIN ID Number will be disqualified from the Sweepstakes. Once an email address has been registered by a participant, that email address cannot be used by any other person for the Sweepstakes. Only the individual who registers a particular email address may participate in the Sweepstakes using that email address. Registrations received by the same person to obtain more than one (1) SPIN ID may be disqualified.
Sponsor’s computer is the official clock for purposes of Sweepstakes participation. Proof of delivery or receipt of a registration will not be deemed by Sponsor as proof of receipt by Sponsor. Any attempted form of participation in the Sweepstakes other than as described herein is void. Limit one (1) SPIN ID Number per person for the entire Sweepstakes Period.
Registration Deadline Chart
|Individual Sweepstakes #
||Show Weeks (Air Dates)
||Must Have Logged In At Least Once After This Date (Login Date):
||August 24, 2015
||September 14, September 21, and September 28, 2015
||February 24, 2015
||September 14, 2015
||October 5 and October 12, 2015
||March 14, 2015
||September 28, 2015
||October 19 and October 26, 2015
||March 28, 2015
||October 12, 2015
||November 2 and November 9, 2015
||April 12, 2015
||October 27, 2015
||November 16 and November 23, 2015
||April 27, 2015
All Registration Deadlines end at 11:59:59 p.m. PT
4. Drawing of SPIN ID numbers: For each Individual Sweepstakes drawing, up to five (5) SPIN ID Numbers for each Show Week (one (1) SPIN ID Number for each day from Monday to Friday only) (described in Section 5 below) will be randomly selected from all eligible SPIN ID Numbers at the time of the Registration Deadline for that particular Individual Sweepstakes (see Chart above). Non-winning eligible SPIN ID Numbers from previous drawings will be retained for subsequent drawings and thus, will be automatically registered in subsequent Individual Sweepstakes. All drawings will be held on the day immediately following the respective Registration Deadline (beginning August 24, 2015), by the Sweepstakes administrator, an independent judging organization, at their offices in Burbank, CA. At the election of the Show, in its sole discretion, an Individual Sweepstakes drawing may not be conducted on a given drawing date due to production exigencies. For those instances in which a drawing is not conducted on a given drawing date, additional selections will be made in the prior or subsequent drawing or on a new drawing date determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion.
5. Notification and Verification of Potential Winners: For each Show Week, the Individual Sweepstakes will be played in up to five (5) of the Show’s broadcasts (Monday to Friday only), in Sponsor’s sole discretion. On each of such Show broadcasts (Monday through Friday only), the one (1) SPIN ID Number that was randomly selected in the Individual Sweepstakes drawing for that particular Show will be displayed on screen during the Show. The registrant associated with a displayed SPIN ID number is a potential winner (subject to verification and compliance with the Official Rules) and must then confirm his/her SPIN ID number was displayed by logging in to the Web Site, and following the online instructions to verify whether their SPIN ID number was displayed on the Show. If such registrant does not complete such Online SPIN ID Verification within 24 hours or has unsubscribed from Wheel Watchers Club membership at the time the Sweepstakes is played, he/she may be disqualified and forfeit any eligibility for that prize. Upon submission of Online SPIN ID Verification information, registrant will be notified as to whether he/she is a potential winner. IT IS A POTENTIAL WINNER’S RESPONSIBILITY TO COMPLETE ONLINE VERIFICATION WITHIN THE CORRESPONDING 24 HOUR VERIFICATION PERIOD TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR A PRIZE. NOTE: THE ABILITY TO COMPLETE ONLINE SPIN ID VERIFICATION BY A REGISTRANT WHOSE SPIN ID NUMBER WAS DISPLAYED ON THE SHOW MAY BE AFFECTED IF A SHOW THAT WAS ORIGINALLY SCHEDULED TO AIR ON A PARTICULAR DATE IS MOVED (REGIONALLY OR NATIONALLY) TO ANOTHER DATE, AS DESCRIBED IN SECTION 2 ABOVE. Eligible registrants can only win for a particular Show by watching the Show on the date it is aired for the particular market in which they reside. If the registrant is a potential winner, such potential winner (or his/her parent/legal guardian if he/she is a resident of a jurisdiction that deems him/her to be a minor) will then be notified by phone within approximately three (3) business days of the date he/she completed his/her Online SPIN ID Verification to complete an Affidavit/Release (described below in Section 8). If a potential winner cannot be reached after a reasonable effort has been exerted, if he/she is found to be ineligible, or if he/she cannot or does not comply with these Official Rules, such potential winner will be disqualified, and the prize will not be awarded.
6. Prizes/Odds of Winning. If the Show is playing teams, only a single cash prize will be awarded in the applicable Individual Sweepstakes for that particular Show. At no time will more than one (1) cash prize be awarded in an Individual Sweepstakes for a given Show. SPIN ID designated prizes: SPIN ID designated prizes will be potentially awarded every Show night. There is the possibility that up fifty-five (55) Standard SPIN ID designated prizes (up to five (5) prizes for each of the eleven (11) Show Weeks of the Show Period during which the Standard SPIN ID designated prizes are available) will be awarded. The Standard SPIN ID designated prizes will be $5,000 awarded in the form of a check. Total Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of all prizes is up to $275,000. Odds of winning a SPIN ID designated prize depend on the number of eligible registrations at the time of the Registration Deadline for that particular individual sweepstakes drawing. The number of cash prizes awarded depends on the number of times the Sweepstakes is played and the number of Wheel Watchers Club members with SPIN ID numbers that were displayed on the Show who complete the verification of their eligibility as described in Section 5 above. The prize restrictions/conditions stated herein are not all-inclusive and may be subject to additional restrictions/conditions, which may be stated in the Affidavit/Release (described below). Terms of the Affidavit/Release and any documents provided by prize suppliers or other Sweepstakes Entities are incorporated herein by reference. All applicable federal, state, and local taxes on a prize are the sole responsibility of each winner. No substitution or transfer of any prize is allowed. Any depictions of prizes are for illustrative purposes only. Unclaimed prizes of any kind will not be awarded. Limit one (1) prize per household per 30-day period of the entire Wheel Watchers Club SPIN ID Sweepstakes Period. Each winner will receive an IRS Form 1099 from the Sponsor (for the calendar year the prize was received for the total ARV of the prize(s) as determined by the prize coordinator/supplier, or Sponsor, as applicable. If a winner chooses to forfeit his/her prize and thus not receive a 1099, he/she must do so prior to receiving the prize as described in the preceding paragraph. Sweepstakes administrator is not the supplier or guarantor of any prize.
8. Disclaimers: The Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible or liable for, and will deem ineligible, registrations that are entered by other than human means (such as by an automated computer program or any non-human mechanism, entity, or device), or for registrations and/or Registration Information that is illegible, destroyed, lost, misplaced, stolen, misdirected, tampered with, incomplete, deleted, damaged, or otherwise not in compliance with these Official Rules. By registering or opting in to participate in this Sweepstakes, each registrant agrees and acknowledges to be bound by the Rules and Laws; as well as the decisions of the Sweepstakes administrator, which are final and binding in all respects; to waive any rights to claim ambiguity with the Rules and Laws, and that Sweepstakes Entities shall have no responsibility or liability (including, but not limited to, liability for any property loss, damage, personal injury or death) in connection with: participation in this Sweepstakes (including, but not limited to, the preemption, cancellation, interruption of Show or any elements of Show as it relates to the Sweepstakes); changes in Show schedule which may affect the SPIN ID Number displayed in a TV viewing area and a winner’s ability to complete Online SPIN ID Verification; human error; incorrect or inaccurate transcription of Registration Information; acceptance/possession and/or use/misuse of any prize awarded herein; change in an advertised prize due to a change in the corresponding prize supplier; any technical malfunctions of the telephone network, computer online system, computer dating mechanism, computer equipment, software, internet service provider; interruption or inability to access the Sweepstakes, any Web page associated with the Sweepstakes, or any online service via the internet due to hardware or software compatibility problems; any damage to registrant’s (or any third person’s) computer and/or its contents related to or resulting from any part of this Sweepstakes; any lost/delayed/duplicate/multiple data transmissions (including those related to the assignment and/or delivery of SPIN ID numbers to members as applicable), omissions, interruptions, defects and/or any other errors or malfunctions, even if caused by the negligence of one of the Sweepstakes Entities. Registrants further agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Sweepstakes Entities from any and all liability resulting or arising from the Sweepstakes due to their negligence or willful misconduct, to release all rights to bring any claim, action or proceeding against the Sweepstakes Entities, and hereby acknowledge that said Sweepstakes Entities have neither made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to any prize. The failure of Sponsor to comply with any provision of these Official Rules due to an act of God, hurricane, war, fire, riot, earthquake, terrorism, act of public enemies, actions of governmental authorities outside of the control of Sponsor (excepting compliance with applicable codes and regulations) or other force majeure event will not be considered a breach of these Official Rules.
9. ARBITRATION; WAIVER OF INJUNCTIVE RELIEF; GOVERNING LAW: ANY CONTROVERSY OR CLAIM ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO (I) THE SWEEPSTAKES, (II) THE AWARDING OR REDEMPTION OF ANY PRIZES AND/OR (III) THE DETERMINATION OF THE SCOPE OR APPLICABILITY OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES OR THEIR ENFORCEMENT ON INTERPRETATION SHALL BE GOVERNED BY AND CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE SUBSTANTIVE LAWS OF THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA WITHOUT GIVING EFFECT TO ANY CHOICE OF LAW OR CONFLICT OF LAW RULES OR PROVISIONS THAT WOULD CAUSE THE APPLICATION OF ANY OTHER STATE’S LAWS. BY SUBMITTING A SWEEPSTAKES ENTRY, EACH ENTRANT (AND HIS/HER PARENT/LEGAL GUARDIAN IF THE ENTRANT IS A MINOR IN THE JURISDICTION HE/SHE RESIDES) AGREES THAT ANY CONTROVERSY OR CLAIM ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES, THEIR ENFORCEMENT, ARBITRABILITY OR INTERPRETATION SHALL BE SUBMITTED TO FINAL AND BINDING ARBITRATION, TO BE HELD IN LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA BEFORE A SINGLE ARBITRATOR, IN ACCORDANCE WITH CALIFORNIA CODE OF CIVIL PROCEDURE §§ 1280 ET SEQ. THE ARBITRATOR SHALL BE SELECTED BY MUTUAL AGREEMENT OF THE PARTIES OR, IF THE PARTIES CANNOT AGREE, THEN BY SELECTING AN ARBITRATOR FROM A LIST OF ARBITRATORS SUPPLIED BY JAMS (JUDICIAL ARBITRATION AND MEDIATION SERVICES WITH THE AGREEMENT OF THE PARTIES’ ADR SERVICES). IF THE PARTIES STILL CANNOT AGREE ON AN ARBITRATOR, THE ARBITRATOR SHALL BE APPOINTED BY THE ARBITRATION SERVICE. THE ARBITRATION SHALL BE A CONFIDENTIAL PROCEEDING, CLOSED TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC. THE ARBITRATOR SHALL ISSUE A WRITTEN OPINION STATING THE ESSENTIAL FINDINGS AND CONCLUSIONS UPON WHICH THE ARBITRATOR’S AWARD IS BASED. THE PARTIES WILL SHARE EQUALLY IN PAYMENT OF THE ARBITRATOR’S FEES AND ARBITRATION EXPENSES AND ANY OTHER COSTS UNIQUE TO THE ARBITRATION HEARING (RECOGNIZING THAT EACH SIDE BEARS ITS OWN DEPOSITION, WITNESS, EXPERT AND ATTORNEYS’ FEES AND OTHER EXPENSES TO THE SAME EXTENT AS IF THE MATTER WERE BEING HEARD IN COURT). NOTWITHSTANDING THE FOREGOING, THE ARBITRATOR MAY REQUIRE THAT SUCH FEES BE BORNE IN SUCH OTHER MANNER AS THE ARBITRATOR DETERMINES IS REQUIRED IN ORDER FOR THIS ARBITRATION CLAUSE TO BE ENFORCEABLE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
ENTRANTS FURTHER UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT THEY SHALL HAVE NO RIGHT TO ENJOIN OR RESTRAIN THE DEVELOPMENT, PRODUCTION, ADVERTISING, PROMOTION, DISTRIBUTION OR EXPLOITATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES, OR ANY MOVIE, SHOW, PRODUCTION OR PROJECT OF SPONSOR OR ANY OF ITS PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES OR AFFILIATES.
THE PARTIES HEREBY WAIVE THEIR RIGHT TO JURY TRIAL WITH RESPECT TO ALL CLAIMS AND ISSUES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT WHETHER SOUNDING IN CONTRACT OR TORT, AND INCLUDING ANY CLAIM FOR FRAUDULENT INDUCEMENT THEREOF. THE PARTIES ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE PROVISIONS OF THIS SECTION ARE CURRENTLY UNENFORCEABLE UNDER CALIFORNIA LAW BUT MUTUALLY INTEND FOR THIS SECTION TO APPLY IN THE EVENT SUCH PROVISIONS LATER BECOME ENFORCEABLE UNDER CALIFORNIA LAW.
THE INTERNAL SUBSTANTIVE LAWS (AS DISTINGUISHED FROM THE CHOICE OF LAW RULES) OF THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA AND THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA APPLICABLE TO CONTRACTS MADE AND PERFORMED ENTIRELY IN CALIFORNIA SHALL GOVERN THE VALIDITY AND INTERPRETATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES AND ALL OTHER CAUSES OF ACTION (WHETHER SOUNDING IN CONTRACT OR IN TORT) ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE SWEEPSTAKES OR THESE OFFICIAL RULES.
10. RULES/WINNERS LIST: FOR A COPY OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES OR THE WINNERS LIST, SEND A SELF-ADDRESSED, stamped envelope (with proper postage affixed) to: Wheel Watchers Club SPIN ID $5K Every Day Cash Giveaway IX “Rules”/“Winners List” (specify which), P.O. Box 6807, Burbank, CA 91510. All requests must be received by December 28, 2015. Official Rules will also be accessible from the Wheel Watchers Club Web page during the Sweepstakes Period. Winners’ Information may also be posted online.
11. Sponsor: Quadra Productions, Inc., 10202 West Washington Boulevard, Culver City, CA 90232.
© 2015 ESG. Participants may copy these Official Rules for personal use only and not for any commercial purpose whatsoever. All rights reserved.