Wheel of Fortune’s Secret Santa Holiday Giveaway II
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS OFFERED ONLY IN THE FIFTY (50) STATES OF THE UNITED STATES (“U.S.”) AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA (“D.C.”) AND IS INTENDED FOR PARTICIPATION IN THOSE AREAS ONLY. PLEASE DO NOT PROCEED IF YOU ARE NOT AT LEAST EIGHTEEN (18) YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AS OF NOVEMBER 19, 2018 AND A PERMANENT LEGAL RESIDENT OF ONE (1) OF THE FIFTY (50) STATES OF THE U.S. OR D.C. THIS SWEEPSTAKES SHALL BE CONSTRUED AND GOVERNED ACCORDING TO THE LAWS OF THE U.S.
- Eligibility: The Wheel of Fortune’s Secret Santa Holiday Giveaway II (“Sweepstakes”) is open only to permanent legal residents of the fifty (50) states of the U.S. and D.C., (excluding Guam, Puerto Rico and all other U.S. foreign territories and possessions) who are currently physically located and residing therein, who are eighteen (18) years of age or older as of November 19, 2018, and who are registered and active Wheel Watchers Club members as detailed in Section 3 below. Entrants must have either a valid Social Security number or a valid U.S. Individual Tax Identification Number to participate. Employees of Quadra Productions, Inc. (“Sponsor”), Sony Pictures Television Inc., Sony Pictures Entertainment Inc., Sony Corporation of America, CBS Television Distribution, Wheel of Fortune (“Show”), The Visionaire Group, Inc., Aimia Proprietary Loyalty U.S. Inc., Metal Toad, Salesforce.com, Inc., Promotional Consideration Inc., Enteractive Solutions Group, Inc. (“Sweepstakes Administrator”), their advertising or promotion agencies, marketing and/or loyalty analytics companies, those involved in the production, development, implementation or handling of the Sweepstakes, participating stations, any agents acting for, or on behalf of the above entities, their respective parent, subsidiary, and related companies, officers, directors, subsidiaries, affiliates, licensees, service providers, prize suppliers, car dealership personnel, any other person or entity associated with the Sweepstakes (each a “Sweepstakes Entity” and collectively as “Sweepstakes Entities”), members of their immediate families (i.e. a spouse, domestic partner, child, sibling, or parent), and/or persons living in the same household as such persons, whether or not related, are ineligible to participate in the Sweepstakes.
- Sweepstakes Description: The Sweepstakes begins at 11:59:59 p.m. Pacific Time (“PT”) on November 19, 2018, and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. PT on November 25, 2018 (“Sweepstakes Period”). This Sweepstakes consists of one (1) sweepstakes drawing which has its own registration deadline (“Registration Deadline”), Show weeks (“Show Weeks”) and login date (“Login Date”) as indicated in the Registration eadline chart (“Chart”) in Section 3 below. To participate in the Sweepstakes, registered Wheel Watchers Club members who have a unique 7-character or 9-character “Special Prize Identification Number” (“SPIN ID Number”) will have a chance to win a prize (as detailed below) when the applicable Show Period (defined below) is played. The potential winning of any prize is subject to verification, as set forth below. t the election of the Show, in its sole discretion, the Sweepstakes will be played up to five (5) days per week (Monday to Friday only) the weeks of December 10, 2018 and December 17, 2018 (for two (2) weeks or the “Show Weeks”, collectively, the “Show Period”). During the Show Period, three (3) SPIN ID Numbers will be aired on the Show each day, Monday to Friday. Show schedule, may be changed, aired out of order, or pre-empted without notice in one or more broadcast areas (e.g., due to remote Show tapings and other changes to the production schedule, special announcements, programs that may disrupt normal TV programming, or local station programming pre-emptions). In these cases, at the election of the Show, the Sweepstakes may be played outside the above-stated dates and/or individual Shows and their corresponding SPIN ID Numbers may be aired on dates different than originally scheduled.
- How to Participate: YOU MUST HAVE ONLINE ACCESS TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES. TO PARTICIPATE, YOU MUST HAVE A SPIN ID NUMBER. IF YOU ALREADY HAVE A SPIN ID NUMBER, YOU MUST USE THAT SPIN ID NUMBER IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES UNLESS YOU CHOOSE OR HAVE CHOSEN TO OPT OUT OF SUBSEQUENT SWEEPSTAKES OR YOU HAVE CANCELLED YOUR WHEEL WATCHERS CLUB MEMBERSHIP IN WHICH CASE YOU WILL NEED TO REGISTER FOR THE WHEEL WATCHERS CLUB AGAIN AS DESCRIBED BELOW. To be assigned a SPIN ID Number, if you do not have one, you must first register for the Wheel Watchers Club.
- If you are already a registered Wheel Watchers Club member, you can obtain your SPIN ID by logging into the Wheel Watchers Club website located at www.wheeloffortune.com (“Website”) using your Wheel Watchers Club email address and Password.
- If you are not a registered Wheel Watchers Club member, you can register by accessing the Website and following the online instructions to join the Wheel Watchers Club by providing the following required information on the registration form: First Name; Last Name; Address; City; State; Zip Code; Gender; Phone Number; Email Address; Date of Birth; Security Question/Answer for account/password restoration; and your choice of Password (collectively, “Wheel Watchers Club Registration Information”). The Wheel Watchers Club Registration Information must match the information of the person that completed the act of physically entering the Sweepstakes. Once you have submitted your Wheel Watchers Club Registration Information, you will receive one (1) SPIN ID Number in a new members’ email that will be sent to you. It may take up to twenty-four (24) hours from the time an individual registers for the Wheel Watchers Club to receive a SPIN ID Number.
There is no fee to register for the Wheel Watchers Club. If a registrant is a resident of a jurisdiction that deems him/her to be a minor, he/she must obtain parental/legal guardian consent prior to registering or submitting any personally identifiable information. All Wheel Watchers Club Registration Information must be completed in full, accurate, and valid.
To be eligible for the drawing, you must register by the Registration Deadline (see Chart below); or, YOU MUST HAVE LOGGED IN TO THE WHEEL WATCHERS CLUB WEBSITE AT LEAST ONCE SINCE THE CORRESPONDING LOGIN DATE (SEE CHART BELOW). Each SPIN ID Number is unique and is assigned to one (1) person/account and never retired, reassigned, or reissued, and any variation of even one (1) character represents a different Wheel Watchers Club member SPIN ID Number.
You can only register and participate in this Sweepstakes under one (1) email address and one (1) SPIN ID Number. Individuals who have or attempt to have more than one (1) SPIN ID Number will be disqualified from the Sweepstakes. Once an email address has been registered by a participant, that email address cannot be used by any other person for the Sweepstakes. Only the individual who registers a particular email address may participate in the Sweepstakes using that email address. Registrations received by the same person to obtain more than one (1) SPIN ID may be disqualified.
Sponsor’s computer is the official clock for purposes of Sweepstakes participation. Proof of delivery or receipt of a registration will not be deemed by Sponsor as proof of receipt by Sponsor. Any attempted form of participation in the Sweepstakes other than as described herein is void. Limit one (1) SPIN ID Number per person for the entire Sweepstakes Period. The Website may not be accessible from all mobile phones, handheld devices and/or tablets. If a participant experiences any issues entering, he/she should access the Website from a desktop or laptop computer. Please use care and do not drive while entering the Sweepstakes.
Registration Deadline Chart
||Show Weeks (Air Dates)
||Must Have Logged In At Least Once After This Date (Login Date):
|November 25, 2018 at 11:59:59 p.m. PT
||December 10 and December 17, 2018
||May 25, 2018
- Drawing of SPIN ID Numbers: For the Sweepstakes drawing, three (3) SPIN ID Numbers for each day (from Monday to Friday) of the Show Weeks will be randomly selected from all eligible SPIN ID Numbers at the time of the Registration Deadline (see Chart above). Thus, there will be up to thirty (30) SPIN ID Numbers (fifteen (15) SPIN ID Numbers for each Show Week) drawn for the entire Sweepstakes Period. Each SPIN ID Number selected will be randomly assigned to one (1) of the three (3) contestants appearing in the respective episode of the Show and will, in accordance with these Official Rules, be eligible to receive matching prizes won by said Show contestant. The drawing will be held on November 26, 2018, by the Sweepstakes Administrator, an independent judging organization, at their offices in Burbank, CA, provided however, that the Show, at its sole discretion, may decide not to conduct the drawing on the given drawing date due to production exigencies. In the event that the drawing is not conducted on the given drawing date, additional selections will be made on a new drawing date determined by Sponsor at its sole discretion.
- Notification and Verification of Potential Winners: For each Show Week, this Sweepstakes will be played in up to five (5) of the Show’s broadcasts (Monday to Friday only), in Sponsor’s sole discretion. On each of the Show broadcasts for a Show Week (Monday through Friday only), the three (3) SPIN ID Numbers that were randomly selected (each randomly associated with one (1) of the contestants on the Show) in the drawing for that particular Show will be displayed on screen during the Show. The registrants associated with those displayed SPIN ID Numbers are potential winners (subject to verification and compliance with the Official Rules) and each must then confirm his/her SPIN ID Number was displayed by logging in to the Website and following the online instructions to verify whether their SPIN ID Number was displayed on the Show (“Online SPIN ID Verification”). If such a registrant does not complete such Online SPIN ID Verification within twenty-four (24) hours of when their respective SPIN ID Number was displayed on the Show or has unsubscribed from Wheel Watchers Club membership at the time the Sweepstakes is played, he/she may be disqualified and forfeit any eligibility for that prize. Upon submission of Online SPIN ID Verification information, registrant will be notified as to whether he/she is a potential winner. IT IS A POTENTIAL WINNER’S RESPONSIBILITY TO COMPLETE ONLINE VERIFICATION WITHIN THE CORRESPONDING TWENTY-FOUR (24) HOUR VERIFICATION PERIOD TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR A PRIZE. NOTE: THE ABILITY TO COMPLETE ONLINE SPIN ID VERIFICATION BY A REGISTRANT WHOSE SPIN ID NUMBER WAS DISPLAYED ON THE SHOW MAY BE AFFECTED IF A SHOW THAT WAS ORIGINALLY SCHEDULED TO AIR ON A PARTICULAR DATE IS MOVED (REGIONALLY OR NATIONALLY) TO ANOTHER DATE, AS DESCRIBED IN SECTION 2 ABOVE. Eligible registrants can only win for a particular Show by watching the Show on the date it is aired for the particular market in which they reside. If the registrant is a potential winner, such potential winner (or his/her parent/legal guardian if he/she is a resident of a jurisdiction that deems him/her to be a minor) will then be notified by phone within approximately three (3) business days of the date he/she completed his/her Online SPIN ID Verification to complete an Affidavit/Release (described below in Section 7). If a potential winner cannot be reached after a reasonable effort has been exerted, if he/she is found to be ineligible, or if he/she cannot or does not comply with these Official Rules, such potential winner will be disqualified, and the prize will not be awarded.
- Prizes/Odds of Winning. Up to ten (10) First Prize SPIN ID winners (one (1) for each Show). The prize awarded to a respective First Prize SPIN ID winner will match the prizes won by the First Prize winner (contestant) on the respective Show airdate. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of each First Prize: $1,000 - $1,050,000. Up to ten (10) Second Prize SPIN ID winners (one (1) for each Show). The prize awarded to a respective Second Prize SPIN ID winner will match the prizes won by the Second Prize winner (contestant) on the respective Show airdate. ARV of each Second Prize: $1,000 - $25,000. Up to ten (10) Third Prize SPIN ID winners (one for each Show). The prize awarded to a respective Third Prize SPIN ID winner will match the prizes won by the Third Prize winner (contestant) on the respective Show airdate. ARV of each Third Prize: $1,000 - $17,500. Prizes awarded may include cash, gift cards, merchandise, trips, cars, or other items as are awarded on the Show. Cash prizes will be awarded in the form of a check. Merchandise awarded is subject to availability. If a prize includes travel elements, all trips are subject to air/ground travel availability, hotel availability, and black-out dates and are subject to the specific terms and conditions set forth by travel prize suppliers and Sponsor. Air transportation may not be provided if a winner lives within one hundred (100) miles of the specified destination. Each trip awarded must be completed within one (1) year from notification to the winner that he/she was a potential winner, unless otherwise stated. Once determined, no change, extension or substitution of trip dates is permitted, except by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Once travel has been confirmed, any cancellation or change fees or restructuring of travel are the sole responsibility of the respective prize winner. For all trips including hotel accommodations, winner must have/present at least one (1) major credit card in good standing in order to check into room. If event/excursion tickets are provided, such tickets are subject to availability and may not be available on dates selected by winner. If meals are provided, alcohol is not included. If spending cash is provided for a trip, monies will be provided in U.S. dollars in the form of a check. If trip has a rental car component, winner and/or a guest (if applicable) must have a valid U.S. driver’s license, be twenty-five (25) years of age or older and have at least one (1) major credit card in good standing. In the event a winner or a trip travel guest of such winner does not have a valid U.S. driver’s license, is under twenty-five (25) years of age, or does not have at least one (1) major credit card in good standing, then any applicable rental car component of a prize will be forfeited, and remaining elements of trip shall constitute full satisfaction of said prize. If trip has a guest component, winner and guest(s) must travel together on the same itinerary. Each prize winner and his/her Guest are solely responsible for obtaining all necessary and required travel documents (e.g. passport, visa, etc.) and other travel requirements (if applicable). Passports must be valid for six (6) months after return date of trip. Failure to provide such documents may result in trip cancellation at any point during the trip. In order to comply with the REAL ID Act (https://www.dhs.gov/real-id), adult travelers carrying driver’s licenses from a select number of U.S. states may be required to present a valid U.S. passport to travel on a domestic commercial flight in addition to international travel. Items not specifically mentioned as being included as part of a prize are the sole responsibility of each winner and his/her guest(s), if applicable, and may include, but are not limited to, ground transportation to and from airport, port tax, airport tax, travel tax, travel insurance, room service, laundry service, spa treatments, meals, alcoholic beverages, hotel incidentals, local and long distance telephone calls, gratuities, personal items, passport fees, visa fees, government fees, and all other costs and expenses not otherwise mentioned herein. Age restrictions may apply on some travel packages. If a winner is a resident of a jurisdiction that deems him/her to be a minor or if a travel prize has an age restriction for such winner, he/she must be accompanied by his/her parent/legal guardian, and such person must make his/her own travel arrangements and pay his/her own expenses unless deemed to be an allotted travel guest (provided that prize includes a guest component). If trip has a guest component and if a travel guest is a resident of a jurisdiction that deems him/her to be a minor, he/she must be accompanied by his/her parent/legal guardian, and such person must make his/her own travel arrangements and pay his/her own expenses unless deemed to be the winner or an additional travel guest (if prize package includes more than one (1) guest). If a winner chooses to take more travel guests than allotted in a trip, Sponsor is not responsible for arranging or booking such additional travel arrangements. If a winner of a trip that has a guest component elects to take fewer guests or none at all, no additional compensation will be awarded. If a prize includes a vehicle, winner’s choice of vehicle color subject to the available inventory of the dealer designated to provide vehicle for such winner. Vehicle shown on Show may not be actual vehicle delivered. All reasonable efforts shall be used to provide the same model and year as shown or at least a vehicle having substantially the same dealer cost. In order to process and take possession of a vehicle prize, vehicle prize winner (or, if a resident of a jurisdiction that considers him/her to be a minor, his/her parent or legal guardian) will be required to complete all of the documentation provided by the prize coordinators/suppliers and must present a valid government issued driver's license and evidence of legally required insurance to take possession. Upon the successful completion of all such documents, vehicle will be available to the vehicle prize winner (or, if a resident of a jurisdiction that considers him/her to be a minor, his/her parent or legal guardian) within approximately one (1) month of such completion with an approximate overall fulfillment time of one-hundred fifty (150) days. If vehicle prize will be picked up by vehicle prize winner, such winner must personally retrieve vehicle at location determined by Sponsor at its sole discretion near vehicle prize winner's residence in the fifty (50) states of the U.S. or D.C. and must do so within the time provided by prize supplier. Vehicle prize winner bears risk of damage to vehicle after delivery to a specified location and vehicle is forfeited if not picked up within the time specified by the prize supplier after delivery to the site. Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for delays in delivery due to vehicle availability (e.g., inventory shortages, model year change-over, dealer exchange, and need for vehicle to be built). Vehicle prize winners will be responsible for all taxes (including, but not limited to, federal, state, local and/or income), registration, title and license fees, additional options/upgrades, insurance, and all other expenses not listed here, but incurred in claiming, registering, and using the vehicle prize. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to replace any merchandise/service for a prize with a newer model or version of same; but, in such event, Sponsor will adjust the value of the “old” [i.e., replaced] item/service for purposes of calculating the value of the prize won. If prize includes a gift card, all gift cards are subject to stated terms and conditions listed on gift card. Total ARV of all prizes is up to $10,925,000.00. Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible registrations at the time of the Registration Deadline. At no time will more than three (3) SPIN ID-designated prizes per Show (one (1) per potential winner) be awarded in this Sweepstakes for a given Show. The prize restrictions/conditions stated herein are not all-inclusive and may be subject to additional restrictions/conditions, which may be stated in the Affidavit/Release (described below). Terms of Affidavit/Release are incorporated herein by reference. All federal, state, or other tax liabilities (including but not limited to income taxes) arising from participation in the Sweepstakes or award of any prize(s) will be the sole responsibility of the winners. No cash equivalent for non-cash prize(s) will be available. Prizes are not transferable. However, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion choose to substitute a prize (or prize component) with one of equal or greater value due to prize unavailability or for any other reason. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to replace any merchandise with a newer model or version of same; but, in such event, Sponsor will continue to use the value of the “old” (i.e., replaced) item for purposes of calculating the ARV. Any depiction of prize(s) in Sweepstakes materials or otherwise are for illustrative purposes only. Unclaimed prizes of any kind will not be awarded. Limit one (1) prize per household for the entire Sweepstakes. Each winner will receive an IRS Form 1099-MISC from the Sponsor (for the calendar year the prize was received) for the total ARV of the prize(s) as determined by the prize coordinator/supplier, or Sponsor, as applicable.
- Disclaimers: The Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible or liable for, and will deem ineligible, registrations that are entered by other than human means (such as by an automated computer program or any non-human mechanism, entity, or device), or for any registration and/or Wheel Watchers Club Registration Information that is illegible, late, forged, destroyed, lost, misplaced, stolen, misdirected, tampered with, incomplete, deleted, damaged, dropped, inaccessible, corrupted, jumbled or otherwise not in compliance with these Official Rules. By registering or opting in to participate in this Sweepstakes, each registrant agrees and acknowledges to be bound by the Official Rules as well as the decisions of the Sweepstakes Administrator, which are final and binding in all respects; to waive any rights to claim ambiguity with the Official Rules, and that Sweepstakes Entities shall have no responsibility or liability (including, but not limited to, liability for any property loss, damage, personal injury or death) in connection with: participation in this Sweepstakes (including, but not limited to, the preemption, cancellation, interruption of Show or any elements of Show as it relates to the Sweepstakes); changes in Show schedule which may affect the SPIN ID Number displayed in a TV viewing area and a winner’s ability to complete Online SPIN ID Verification; human error; incorrect or inaccurate transcription of Wheel Watchers Club Registration Information; acceptance/possession and/or use/misuse or defects of any prize (or prize element) awarded herein; typographical errors in Sweepstakes promotional material; any technical malfunctions of the telephone network, computer online system, computer dating mechanism, computer equipment, software, internet service provider; interruption or inability to access the Sweepstakes, any web page associated with the Sweepstakes (or Sponsor’s/Sweepstakes Administrators’ inability to access content on the Website), or any online service via the internet due to hardware or software compatibility problems; wireless network dead zones or obstructions, any damage to registrant’s (or any third person’s) computer/mobile device and/or its contents related to or resulting from any part of this Sweepstakes; any lost/delayed/duplicate/multiple data transmissions (including those related to the assignment and/or delivery of SPIN ID Numbers to members as applicable), omissions, interruptions, defects and/or any other errors or malfunctions; fraudulent (including unauthorized) gift cards uses made with lost, stolen, misplaced, or misappropriated gift cards, incomplete (including inaccurate) gift card database information and cancelled gift card uses; cancellations, delays and/or policies that may affect travel for a winner(s)/guest(s), or any change by the air carrier(s), cruise line, lodging facilities, or other company or any other persons providing any components of the prize for the winner(s) and his/her guest(s) due to reasons beyond Sponsor’s and/or Sweepstakes Entities’ control; even if caused by the negligence of one of the Sweepstakes Entities. Registrants further agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Sweepstakes Entities from any and all liability resulting or arising from the Sweepstakes due to their negligence or willful misconduct, to release all rights to bring any claim, action or proceeding against the Sweepstakes Entities, and hereby acknowledge that said Sweepstakes Entities have neither made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, except for the express standard vehicle limited warranties provided solely by the car maker/dealership in the owner’s manual (if applicable), representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to any prize (if applicable). Sweepstakes Entities shall not be liable for any injury, death, damage, loss, expense, accident, delay, inconvenience or irregularity that may be caused by or have contributed to (1) any wrongful, negligent or unauthorized act or omission on the part of a prize supplier (if applicable) or any of its agents, servants, employees or independent contractors, (2) any wrongful, negligent or unauthorized act or omission on the part of any other person or entity not an employee of Sponsor, or (3) any other cause, condition or event whatsoever beyond the control of the Sponsor or its parents, subsidiaries and affiliated companies. The failure of Sponsor to comply with any provision of these Official Rules due to an act of God, hurricane, war, fire, riot, earthquake, terrorism, act of public enemies, actions of governmental authorities outside of the control of Sponsor (excepting compliance with applicable codes and regulations) or other force majeure event will not be considered a breach of these Official Rules.
- ARBITRATION; WAIVER OF INJUNCTIVE RELIEF; GOVERNING LAW: ANY CONTROVERSY OR CLAIM ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO (I) THE SWEEPSTAKES, (II) THE AWARDING OR REDEMPTION OF ANY PRIZES AND/OR (III) THE DETERMINATION OF THE SCOPE OR APPLICABILITY OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES OR THEIR ENFORCEMENT OR INTERPRETATION SHALL BE GOVERNED BY AND CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE SUBSTANTIVE LAWS OF THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA WITHOUT GIVING EFFECT TO ANY CHOICE OF LAW OR CONFLICT OF LAW RULES OR PROVISIONS THAT WOULD CAUSE THE APPLICATION OF ANY OTHER STATE’S LAWS. BY ENTERING THIS SWEEPSTAKES, EACH ENTRANT (AND HIS/HER PARENT/LEGAL GUARDIAN IF THE ENTRANT IS A MINOR IN THE JURISDICTION HE/SHE RESIDES) AGREES THAT ANY CONTROVERSY OR CLAIM ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES, THEIR ENFORCEMENT, ARBITRABILITY OR INTERPRETATION SHALL BE SUBMITTED TO FINAL AND BINDING ARBITRATION, TO BE HELD IN LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA BEFORE A SINGLE ARBITRATOR, IN ACCORDANCE WITH CALIFORNIA CODE OF CIVIL PROCEDURE §§ 1280 ET SEQ. THE ARBITRATOR SHALL BE SELECTED BY MUTUAL AGREEMENT OF THE PARTIES OR, IF THE PARTIES CANNOT AGREE, THEN BY SELECTING AN ARBITRATOR FROM A LIST OF ARBITRATORS SUPPLIED BY JAMS (JUDICIAL ARBITRATION AND MEDIATION SERVICES WITH THE AGREEMENT OF THE PARTIES’ ADR SERVICES). IF THE PARTIES STILL CANNOT AGREE ON AN ARBITRATOR, THE ARBITRATOR SHALL BE APPOINTED BY THE ARBITRATION SERVICE. THE ARBITRATION SHALL BE A CONFIDENTIAL PROCEEDING, CLOSED TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC. THE ARBITRATOR SHALL ISSUE A WRITTEN OPINION STATING THE ESSENTIAL FINDINGS AND CONCLUSIONS UPON WHICH THE ARBITRATOR’S AWARD IS BASED. THE PARTIES WILL SHARE EQUALLY IN PAYMENT OF THE ARBITRATOR’S FEES AND ARBITRATION EXPENSES AND ANY OTHER COSTS UNIQUE TO THE ARBITRATION HEARING (RECOGNIZING THAT EACH SIDE BEARS ITS OWN DEPOSITION, WITNESS, EXPERT AND ATTORNEYS’ FEES AND OTHER EXPENSES TO THE SAME EXTENT AS IF THE MATTER WERE BEING HEARD IN COURT). NOTWITHSTANDING THE FOREGOING, THE ARBITRATOR MAY REQUIRE THAT SUCH FEES BE BORNE IN SUCH OTHER MANNER AS THE ARBITRATOR DETERMINES IS REQUIRED IN ORDER FOR THIS ARBITRATION CLAUSE TO BE ENFORCEABLE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
ENTRANTS FURTHER UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT THEY SHALL HAVE NO RIGHT TO ENJOIN OR RESTRAIN THE DEVELOPMENT, PRODUCTION, ADVERTISING, PROMOTION, DISTRIBUTION OR EXPLOITATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES, OR ANY MOVIE, SHOW, PRODUCTION OR PROJECT OF SPONSOR OR ANY OF ITS PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES OR AFFILIATES.
THE PARTIES HEREBY WAIVE THEIR RIGHT TO JURY TRIAL WITH RESPECT TO ALL CLAIMS AND ISSUES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT WHETHER SOUNDING IN CONTRACT OR TORT, AND INCLUDING ANY CLAIM FOR FRAUDULENT INDUCEMENT THEREOF. THE PARTIES ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE PROVISIONS OF THIS SECTION ARE CURRENTLY UNENFORCEABLE UNDER CALIFORNIA LAW BUT MUTUALLY INTEND FOR THIS SECTION TO APPLY IN THE EVENT SUCH PROVISIONS LATER BECOME ENFORCEABLE UNDER CALIFORNIA LAW.
THE INTERNAL SUBSTANTIVE LAWS (AS DISTINGUISHED FROM THE CHOICE OF LAW RULES) OF THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA AND THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA APPLICABLE TO CONTRACTS MADE AND PERFORMED ENTIRELY IN CALIFORNIA SHALL GOVERN THE VALIDITY AND INTERPRETATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES AND ALL OTHER CAUSES OF ACTION (WHETHER SOUNDING IN CONTRACT OR IN TORT) ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE SWEEPSTAKES OR THESE OFFICIAL RULES.
- RULES/WINNERS LIST: For a copy of these official rules or the winners list, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope (with proper postage affixed) to: Wheel of Fortune’s Secret Santa Holiday Giveaway II “Rules”/“Winners List” (specify which), P.O. Box 6493, Burbank, CA 91510. All requests must be received by January 25, 2019. Official Rules will also be accessible from the Wheel Watchers Club Website during the Sweepstakes Period. Winners’ information may also be posted online.
- Sponsor: Quadra Productions, Inc., 10202 West Washington Boulevard, Culver City, CA 90232.
- Sweepstakes Administrator: Enteractive Solutions Group, Inc., P.O. Box 7398, Burbank, CA 91510.
©2018 ESG. Participants may copy these Official Rules for personal use only and not for any commercial purpose whatsoever. All rights reserved.