Home Sweet Home Giveaway
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
VOID IN QUEBEC AND WHERE PROHIBITED.
THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS OFFERED ONLY IN THE FIFTY (50) STATES OF THE UNITED STATES (“U.S.”), THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA (“D.C.”) AND CANADA (VOID IN QUEBEC), AND IS INTENDED FOR PARTICIPATION IN THOSE AREAS ONLY. PLEASE DO NOT PROCEED IF YOU ARE NOT AT LEAST EIGHTEEN (18) YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AND A PERMANENT LEGAL RESIDENT OF ONE (1) OF THE FIFTY (50) STATES OF THE U.S., OR D.C. OR CANADA (EXCLUDING QUEBEC). THIS SWEEPSTAKES SHALL BE CONSTRUED AND GOVERNED ACCORDING TO THE LAWS OF THE U.S.
- Eligibility: The Home Sweet Home Giveaway (“Sweepstakes”) is open only to permanent legal residents of the fifty (50) states of the U.S. or D.C. (excluding Guam, Puerto Rico and all other U.S. territories and possessions) or Canada (excluding Quebec), who are currently physically located and residing therein, and who are eighteen (18) years of age or older as of October 29, 2018. Entrants must have either a valid Social Security number, a valid U.S. Individual Tax Identification Number, or a valid Social Insurance Number. Employees of Quadra Productions, Inc., (“Sponsor”), Sony Pictures Television Inc., Sony Pictures Entertainment Inc., Sony Corporation of America, CBS Television Distribution, the show Wheel of Fortune (sometimes referred to as “Show”), The Visionaire Group, Inc., Aimia Proprietary Loyalty U.S. Inc., Metal Toad, Salesforce.com, Inc., Promotional Consideration Inc., Minto Communities LLC, Margaritaville Enterprises, LLC, Enteractive Solutions Group, Inc. (“Sweepstakes Administrator”), their advertising or promotion agencies, those involved in the production, development, implementation or handling of the Sweepstakes, participating stations, any agents acting for, or on behalf of the above entities, their respective parent, subsidiary, and related companies, officers, directors, subsidiaries, affiliates, licensees, service providers, prize providers, any other person or entity associated with the Sweepstakes (collectively “Sweepstakes Entities”), members of their immediate families (i.e. a spouse, domestic partner, child, sibling, parent), and/or persons living in the same household as such persons, whether or not related, are ineligible to participate in the Sweepstakes.
- Sweepstakes Description: This Sweepstakes begins at 3:00:00 p.m. Pacific Time (“PT”) on October 29, 2018 and ends at 2:59:59 p.m. PT on November 3, 2018 (“Sweepstakes Period”). As part of the entry process, prospective Sweepstakes entrants must watch the corresponding episode of the Show airing between October 29, 2018 and November 2, 2018, for the solution to each episode’s Bonus Round Puzzle ("Bonus Round Puzzle Solution"). Then, prospective Sweepstakes entrants are asked to go to the Show website located at www.wheeloffortune.com (the “Website”) and correctly input/submit the Bonus Round Puzzle Solution from the corresponding episode of the Show in order to be entered into the Sweepstakes. The Bonus Round Puzzle is the puzzle played by the Show contestant who has the highest cash/prize total at the end of the main game on the Show. Additionally, prospective Sweepstakes entrants will be able to earn an additional bonus entry if they are members of the Wheel Watchers Club (see below for details). Check local listings for Show schedule, which may be changed or preempted without notice. In these cases, at the election of the Show, the Sweepstakes may be played outside the usual dates and times, or not at all.
- How to Enter: To enter the Sweepstakes, access the Website during the Sweepstakes Period and click on the Sweepstakes icon or text link to access the Sweepstakes entry page. Then, complete and thereafter submit your Email Address, Date of Birth, First Name, Last Name, Home Address (no P.O. Boxes), City, State/Province/Territory, Zip/Postal Code, Phone Number (including area code), gender, and the Bonus Round Puzzle Solution from the corresponding episode of the Show (collectively, “Online Entry”). Entrants will receive one (1) Online Entry into the Sweepstakes if they provide the correct Bonus Round Puzzle Solution from the episode of the Show corresponding to the day they enter (beginning at 3:00:00 p.m. PT on a given day of the Sweepstakes Period and ending at 2:59:59 p.m. PT the following calendar day). Bonus Round Puzzle Solution must be correct for that designated episode of the Show to be eligible. Online Entries must be received by 2:59:59 on November 3, 2018. Sponsor’s computer is the official clock for purposes of Sweepstakes participation. All Entry information must be completed in full, must be accurate and must be valid. The Online Entry information must match the information of the entrant that completed the act of physically entering the Sweepstakes. In order to receive an additional entry, an entrant must be a member of the Wheel Watchers Club. If you are already a registered Wheel Watchers Club member you will receive one (1) additional entry into the Sweepstakes by logging into the Website using your Wheel Watchers Club email address and password. If you are not a registered Wheel Watchers Club member, you can register for free, by accessing the Website and following the online instructions to join the Wheel Watchers Club by providing the following required information on the registration form: First Name, Last Name, Address, City, State, Zip Code, Gender, Phone Number, Email Address, Date of Birth, your choice of Password, and security question and answer (collectively “Wheel Watchers Club Registration Information”). Wheel Watchers Club membership is open only to U.S. citizens. All required Wheel Watchers Club Registration Information must be completed in full, must be accurate and must be valid. The Wheel Watchers Club Registration Information must match the information of the person that completed the act of physically entering the Sweepstakes. You can only register as a Wheel Watchers Club member under one (1) email address. Individuals who have or attempt to have more than one (1) Wheel Watcher Club membership will be disqualified from the Sweepstakes. Once you have logged into your existing Wheel Watchers Club account OR once you have submitted your Wheel Watchers Club Registration Information, you will receive one (1) additional entry into the Sweepstakes (“Bonus Entry”). There is no fee to register for the Wheel Watchers Club. To receive a Bonus Entry without joining the Wheel Watchers Club you must legibly print your Date of Birth, First Name, Last Name, Home Address (no P.O. Boxes), City, State/Province/Territory, Zip/Postal Code and Phone Number (including area code) (“AMOE Bonus Entry information”) on a standard sized postcard (no larger than 5” x 7”), enclose it in a postage-paid business size envelope (#10), and mail it to Home Sweet Home Giveaway Bonus Entry, P.O. Box 11415, Burbank, CA 91510 (“AMOE Bonus Entry”). All information on the AMOE Bonus Entry must be completed in full, must be accurate and must be valid. To be eligible for the Sweepstakes, your AMOE Bonus must be received no later than November 7, 2018. Limit five (5) AMOE Bonus Entries per person for the entire Sweepstakes Period. Each AMOE Bonus Entry must be sent in a separate mailing envelope to be eligible. No copies, facsimiles or reproductions of AMOE Bonus Entry will be accepted. The AMOE Bonus Entry information must match the information of the entrant that completed the act of physically entering the Sweepstakes. If a registrant is a resident of a jurisdiction that deems him/her to be a minor, he/she must obtain parental/legal guardian consent prior to registering or submitting any personally identifiable information. If an entrant’s contact information changes after he/she submitted his/her Sweepstakes Entry (defined below), it his/her responsibility to contact the Sponsor (by U.S. mail at the address stated in Section 9 below) and provide his/her new Sweepstakes Entry information (to be received November 7, 2018). Limit five (5) Online Entries (one (1) per day) and five (5) Bonus Entries (one (1) per day) or five (5) AMOE Bonus Entries (collectively “Sweepstakes Entries”) per person/email address for the entire Sweepstakes Period. Sweepstakes Entries submitted from the same person in excess of this limit will be disqualified. Any attempt by an entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries other than as described herein by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, logins or any other methods including, but not limited to, commercial contest/sweepstakes subscription notification and/or entering services, will void that entrant’s Entries and that entrant will be disqualified. Proof of delivery or receipt of a Sweepstakes Entry will not be deemed by Sponsor as proof of entry. Final eligibility for the award of any prize is subject to eligibility verification as set forth below. The Website may not be accessible from all mobile phones, handheld devices and/or tablets. If a participant experiences any issues entering, he/she should access the Website from a desktop or laptop computer. Please use care and do not drive while entering the Sweepstakes.
- Drawing and Notification of Potential Winners: For the Sweepstakes, one (1) potential Grand Prize winner and twenty (20) potential First Prize winners will be randomly selected from among all eligible Sweepstakes Entries received during the Sweepstakes Period in a drawing. The drawing will be conducted by the Sweepstakes Administrator, an independent judging organization, at its office in Burbank, California U.S. on or about November 16, 2018. Each potential prize winner (or his/her parent/legal guardian if he/she is a resident of a jurisdiction that deems him/her to be a minor) will be notified by phone within two (2) weeks of being selected in the drawing. If a potential prize winner cannot be reached after a reasonable effort has been exerted, if he/she is found to be ineligible, if he/she cannot or does not comply with these Official Rules, or if his/her prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, such potential prize winner will be disqualified, and an alternate potential prize winner for such prize may be selected in Sponsor’s sole discretion. If a Canadian entrant is randomly selected as a potential prize winner, he/she must answer correctly within a specified time a mathematical skill-testing question without the benefit of any mechanical calculating devices. The test will be administered by the Sweepstakes Administrator at a pre-arranged mutually-convenient time, and only if the question is answered correctly in the allotted time period will the Canadian entrant become a potential prize winner. If the question is not correctly answered in the allotted time period, prize will be forfeited and will be awarded to an alternate prize winner.
- Prizes/Odds of Winning. One (1) Grand Prize: The Grand Prize winner will receive one (1) home located in a Latitude Margaritaville Community in either Daytona Beach, FL or Hilton Head, SC. Grand Prize will consist of a two (2) bedroom, den, two and a half (2.5) bathroom, approximately 2,080 A/C square feet and 2,930 total square feet house. Actual selection of the location of the home is to be made by the Grand Prize winner, choosing between Daytona Beach, FL or Hilton Head, SC, and is subject to Sponsor’s approval in its sole discretion. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of Grand Prize: $350,000 U.S. Actual value of the Grand Prize depends on market fluctuations. Grand Prize winner must be aged fifty-five (55) or older in order to qualify to live in either the Daytona Beach, FL or Hilton Head, SC Latitude Margaritaville Community. In the event that the Grand Prize winner does not qualify to accept the prize (or if he/she prefers not to accept the prize) such Grand Prize winner has the option to instead accept a townhome located in the Festival community in Davenport, FL. (ARV: $350,000 U.S.) or receive $150,000 U.S. (awarded in the form of a check). Festival Townhome will consist of a five (5) bedroom, 4 and a half (4.5) bathroom, approximately 2,179 A/C square feet and 2,727 total square feet townhome. The winner will be required to sign the customary contractual agreement and disclosure documents created by Minto Communities LLC. applicable to the specific home and the community. All other applicable taxes, costs, fees, and expenses associated with the purchase, receipt ownership, and future maintenance of the home, including but not limited to, real estate transfer taxes, deed recording changes, closing costs, current and future property taxes, title insurance, homeowner’s hazard and liability insurance, and moving costs are the sole responsibility of the Grand Prize winner. Twenty (20) First Prizes: The First Prize winners will each receive one (1) $500 U.S. gift card for Margaritaville (for details visit https://www.margaritaville.com/gift-cards). Odds of winning a prize depend upon the total number of eligible Sweepstakes Entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. Gift cards cannot be exchanged/redeemed for cash or combined with any other offer and are subject to stated terms and conditions. Items not specifically mentioned as being included as part of a prize are the sole responsibility of each prize winner including, but not limited to, any import/duty fees for potential Canadian prize winners, and all other costs and expenses not otherwise mentioned herein. The prize restrictions/conditions stated herein are not all-inclusive and may be subject to additional restrictions/conditions, which may be stated in the Affidavit/Release (described below). Total ARV of all prizes: up to $360,000.00 U.S. All applicable federal, state, provincial, territorial, and local taxes on a prize are the sole responsibility of each prize winner (including but not limited to income taxes or U.S. withholding taxes for Canadian prize winners, if applicable). The policy of the Sponsor requires withholding tax obligations to be collected from a Canadian winner prior to the award of a prize. Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may substitute a prize with one (1) of equal value due to unavailability of advertised prize for any reason. Any depictions of prizes are for illustrative purposes only. Limit one (1) prize per person/household for the entire Sweepstakes. Each prize winner will be solely responsible for all taxes on prizes and if the Grand Prize winner is from the U.S., he/she will receive an IRS Form 1099-MISC (or other tax documents, if applicable) from the Sponsor for the calendar year the prize was won for the total ARV of the prize won as stated herein. Sweepstakes Administrator is not the supplier or guarantor of any prize. Prizes and/or prize notifications will only be shipped to street addresses in U.S., D.C., or Canada (excluding Quebec).
- Disclaimers: The Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible or liable for, and will deem ineligible, Sweepstakes Entries that are entered by other than human means (such as by an automated computer program or any non-human mechanism, entity, or device) or by someone other than the entrant whose information is submitted to receive a Sweepstakes Entry, or for Sweepstakes Entries that are illegible, late, forged, destroyed, lost, misplaced, stolen, misdirected, mutilated, postage-due, mechanically duplicated and mass machine printed, tampered with, incomplete, deleted, damaged, dropped, inaccessible, corrupted, jumbled, or otherwise not in compliance with these Official Rules. By entering this Sweepstakes, each entrant acknowledges and agrees to be bound by the Official Rules as well as the decisions of the Sweepstakes Administrator, which are final and binding in all respects, agrees to waive any rights to claim ambiguity with the Official Rules, and agrees that Sweepstakes Entities shall have no responsibility or liability (including, but not limited to, liability for any property loss, damage, personal injury or death) in connection with participation in this Sweepstakes; including, but not limited to, fraudulent (including unauthorized) gift card uses made with lost, stolen, misplaced, or misappropriated gift cards, incomplete (including inaccurate) gift card database information and canceled gift card uses; in the case of Canadian prize winners, disputes over answers to mathematical skill test questions; typographical errors in Sweepstakes promotional material; the preemption, cancellation, interruption of Show or any elements of Show as it relates to the Sweepstakes; human error; incorrect or inaccurate transcription of Sweepstakes Entry information, Wheel Watchers Club Registration Information and/or AMOE Bonus Entry information; acceptance/possession and/or use/misuse of any prize awarded herein; including, but not limited to, any technical malfunctions of the telephone network, computer online system, computer dating mechanism, computer equipment, software, internet service provider; interruption or inability to access the Sweepstakes, any web page associated with the Sweepstakes (or Sponsor’s/Sweepstakes Administrator’s inability to access Sweepstakes content), or any online service via the internet due to hardware or software compatibility problems; wireless network dead zones or obstructions; any damage to an entrant’s (or any third person’s) computer/mobile device and/or its contents related to or resulting from any part of this Sweepstakes or from entering or downloading materials/software in connection with the Sweepstakes; any lost/delayed/duplicate/multiple data transmissions, omissions, interruptions, defects and/or any other errors or malfunctions, even if caused by the negligence of one (1) of the Sweepstakes Entities. Entrants further agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Sweepstakes Entities from any and all liability resulting or arising from the Sweepstakes due to their negligence or willful misconduct, to release all rights to bring any claim, action or proceeding against the Sweepstakes Entities, and hereby acknowledge that said Sweepstakes Entities have neither made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to any prize. Sweepstakes Entities shall not be liable for any injury, damage, loss, expense, accident, delay, inconvenience or irregularity that may be caused by or have contributed to (1) any wrongful, negligent or unauthorized act or omission on the part of the prize supplier or any of its agents, servants, employees or independent contractors, (2) any wrongful, negligent or unauthorized act or omission on the part of any other person or entity not an employee of Sponsor, or (3) any other cause, condition or event whatsoever beyond the control of Sponsor or its parents, subsidiaries and affiliated companies. The failure of Sponsor to comply with any provision of these Official Rules due to an act of God, hurricane, war, fire, riot, earthquake, terrorism, act of public enemies, actions of governmental authorities outside of the control of Sponsor (excepting compliance with applicable codes and regulations) or other force majeure event will not be considered a breach of these Official Rules.
- ARBITRATION; WAIVER OF INJUNCTIVE RELIEF; GOVERNING LAW: ANY CONTROVERSY OR CLAIM ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO (I) THE SWEEPSTAKES, (II) THE AWARDING OR REDEMPTION OF ANY PRIZES AND/OR (III) THE DETERMINATION OF THE SCOPE OR APPLICABILITY OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES OR THEIR ENFORCEMENT OR INTERPRETATION SHALL BE GOVERNED BY AND CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE SUBSTANTIVE LAWS OF THE U.S. STATE OF CALIFORNIA WITHOUT GIVING EFFECT TO ANY CHOICE OF LAW OR CONFLICT OF LAW RULES OR PROVISIONS THAT WOULD CAUSE THE APPLICATION OF ANY OTHER STATE’S LAWS. BY SUBMITTING A SWEEPSTAKES ENTRY, EACH ENTRANT (AND HIS/HER PARENT/LEGAL GUARDIAN IF THE ENTRANT IS A MINOR IN THE JURISDICTION HE/SHE RESIDES) AGREES THAT ANY CONTROVERSY OR CLAIM ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES, THEIR ENFORCEMENT, ARBITRABILITY OR INTERPRETATION SHALL BE SUBMITTED TO FINAL AND BINDING ARBITRATION, TO BE HELD IN LOS ANGELES COUNTY, CALIFORNIA U.S. BEFORE A SINGLE ARBITRATOR, IN ACCORDANCE WITH U.S. CALIFORNIA CODE OF CIVIL PROCEDURE §§ 1280 ET SEQ. THE ARBITRATOR SHALL BE SELECTED BY MUTUAL AGREEMENT OF THE PARTIES OR, IF THE PARTIES CANNOT AGREE, THEN BY SELECTING AN ARBITRATOR FROM A LIST OF ARBITRATORS SUPPLIED BY JAMS (JUDICIAL ARBITRATION AND MEDIATION SERVICES WITH THE AGREEMENT OF THE PARTIES’ ADR SERVICES). IF THE PARTIES STILL CANNOT AGREE ON AN ARBITRATOR, THE ARBITRATOR SHALL BE APPOINTED BY THE ARBITRATION SERVICE. THE ARBITRATION SHALL BE A CONFIDENTIAL PROCEEDING, CLOSED TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC. THE ARBITRATOR SHALL ISSUE A WRITTEN OPINION STATING THE ESSENTIAL FINDINGS AND CONCLUSIONS UPON WHICH THE ARBITRATOR’S AWARD IS BASED. THE PARTIES WILL SHARE EQUALLY IN PAYMENT OF THE ARBITRATOR’S FEES AND ARBITRATION EXPENSES AND ANY OTHER COSTS UNIQUE TO THE ARBITRATION HEARING (RECOGNIZING THAT EACH SIDE BEARS ITS OWN DEPOSITION, WITNESS, EXPERT AND ATTORNEYS’ FEES AND OTHER EXPENSES TO THE SAME EXTENT AS IF THE MATTER WERE BEING HEARD IN COURT). NOTWITHSTANDING THE FOREGOING, THE ARBITRATOR MAY REQUIRE THAT SUCH FEES BE BORNE IN SUCH OTHER MANNER AS THE ARBITRATOR DETERMINES IS REQUIRED IN ORDER FOR THIS ARBITRATION CLAUSE TO BE ENFORCEABLE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
ENTRANTS FURTHER UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT THEY SHALL HAVE NO RIGHT TO ENJOIN OR RESTRAIN THE DEVELOPMENT, PRODUCTION, ADVERTISING, PROMOTION, DISTRIBUTION OR EXPLOITATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES, OR ANY MOVIE, SHOW, PRODUCTION OR PROJECT OF SPONSOR OR ANY OF ITS PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES OR AFFILIATES.
THE PARTIES HEREBY WAIVE THEIR RIGHT TO JURY TRIAL WITH RESPECT TO ALL CLAIMS AND ISSUES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT WHETHER SOUNDING IN CONTRACT OR TORT, AND INCLUDING ANY CLAIM FOR FRAUDULENT INDUCEMENT THEREOF. THE PARTIES ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE PROVISIONS OF THIS SECTION ARE CURRENTLY UNENFORCEABLE UNDER CALIFORNIA LAW BUT MUTUALLY INTEND FOR THIS SECTION TO APPLY IN THE EVENT SUCH PROVISIONS LATER BECOME ENFORCEABLE UNDER CALIFORNIA LAW.
THE INTERNAL SUBSTANTIVE LAWS (AS DISTINGUISHED FROM THE CHOICE OF LAW RULES) OF THE U.S. STATE OF CALIFORNIA AND THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA APPLICABLE TO CONTRACTS MADE AND PERFORMED ENTIRELY IN CALIFORNIA SHALL GOVERN THE VALIDITY AND INTERPRETATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES AND ALL OTHER CAUSES OF ACTION (WHETHER SOUNDING IN CONTRACT OR IN TORT) ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE SWEEPSTAKES OR THESE OFFICIAL RULES.
- Rules/Winners List/Entry Information Changes: For a copy of these Official Rules or the Winners List, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope (with proper postage affixed) to: Home Sweet Home Giveaway “Rules”/“Winners List” (specify which), P.O. Box 6375, Burbank, CA 91510 U.S. All Official Rules and Winners List requests must be received by January 3, 2019. Official Rules will also be accessible from the Website during the Sweepstakes Period. Winners information may be posted online. To change your Sweepstakes Entry information, legibly handprint your new Sweepstakes Entry information on a standard sized postcard (no larger than 5” x 7”), enclose it in a postage-paid business sized envelope (#10), and mail it (with proper postage affixed) to: Home Sweet Home Giveaway “Entry Information Change”, P.O. Box 6375, Burbank, CA 91510 U.S. All Entry information change requests must be received by November 7, 2018.
- Sponsor: Quadra Productions, Inc., 10202 West Washington Boulevard, Culver City, CA 90232.
- Sweepstakes Administrator: Enteractive Solutions Group, Inc., P.O. Box 7398, Burbank, CA 91510.
©2018 ESG. These Official Rules may only be copied for personal use and not for any commercial purpose whatsoever. All rights reserved.