Wheel of Fortune Grand Adventures Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS OFFERED ONLY IN THE FIFTY (50) STATES OF THE UNITED STATES (“U.S.”), THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA (“D.C.”) AND CANADA (VOID IN QUEBEC), AND IS INTENDED FOR PARTICIPATION IN THOSE AREAS ONLY. PLEASE DO NOT PROCEED IF YOU ARE NOT AT LEAST EIGHTEEN (18) YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AND A PERMANENT LEGAL RESIDENT OF ONE OF THE FIFTY (50) STATES OF THE U.S., OR D.C. OR CANADA. THIS SWEEPSTAKES SHALL BE CONSTRUED AND GOVERNED ACCORDING TO THE LAWS OF THE U.S.
- Eligibility: The Wheel of Fortune Grand Adventures Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) is open only to permanent legal residents of the fifty (50) states of the U.S., or D.C. and Canada (excluding Quebec, Guam, Puerto Rico and all other U.S. and foreign territories and possessions), who are physically located and residing therein, and who are eighteen (18) years of age or older as of September 26, 2016. Entrants must have either a valid social security number, a valid U.S. personal tax identification and/or a valid social insurance number. Employees of Quadra Productions, Inc. (“Sponsor”), Sony Pictures Television Inc., Sony Pictures Entertainment Inc., Sony Corporation of America, CBS Television Distribution, the show Wheel of Fortune (“Show”), Disney Destinations, LLC (“Disney”), The Visionaire Group, Inc., International Business Machines Corporation, Promotional Consideration Inc., Sweepstakes administrator, their advertising or promotion agencies, marketing and/ or loyalty analytics companies, those involved in the production, development, implementation or handling of the Sweepstakes, participating stations, any agents acting for, or on behalf of the above entities, their respective parent, subsidiary, and related companies, officers, directors, subsidiaries, affiliates, licensees, service providers, any other person or entity associated with the Sweepstakes (collectively “Sweepstakes Entities”), members of their immediate families (spouses, domestic partners, children, siblings, parents), and/or persons living in the same household as such persons, whether or not related, are ineligible to participate in the Sweepstakes.
- Sweepstakes Description: This Sweepstakes begins at 3:00:00 p.m. Pacific Time (“PT”) on September 26, 2016 and ends at 2:59:59 p.m. PT on October 1, 2016 (“Sweepstakes Period”) and consists of five (5) individual and separate daily sweepstakes and one (1) overall sweepstakes described in Section 4 below. Each daily sweepstakes begins at 3:00:00 p.m. PT on a given day of the Sweepstakes Period and ends at 2:59:59 p.m. PT the following calendar day; for example, the September 26th daily sweepstakes begins on September 26, 2016 at 3:00:00 p.m. PT and ends at 2:59:59 p.m. PT on September 27, 2016. Each daily sweepstakes corresponds to an episode of the Show airing between Monday, September 26, 2016 and Friday, September 30, 2016. The overall sweepstakes pertains to the daily sweepstakes prize winners only, as described in Section 5 below; persons who enter a daily sweepstakes will not be entered in the overall sweepstakes. As part of the entry process for each daily sweepstakes, prospective Sweepstakes entrants must watch the corresponding episode of the Show airing between September 26, 2016 and September 30, 2016, for the solution to that episode’s Bonus Round Puzzle ("Bonus Round Puzzle Solution"). Then, prospective Sweepstakes entrants are asked to go to the Wheel of Fortune web site located at wheeloffortune.com (the “Web Site”) and correctly input/submit the Bonus Round Puzzle Solution from the corresponding episode of the Show in order to be entered into the applicable daily sweepstakes. The Bonus Round Puzzle is the puzzle played by the Show contestant who has the highest cash/prize total at the end of the main game on the Show. Additionally, prospective Sweepstakes entrants will be able to earn an additional bonus entry if they are members of the Wheel Watchers Club (see below for details). Check local listings for Show schedule, which may be changed or preempted without notice. In these cases, at the election of the Show, the Sweepstakes may be played outside the usual dates and times, or not at all.
- How to Enter: To enter a given daily sweepstakes, access the Web Site during the Sweepstakes Period and click on the Sweepstakes icon or text link to access the Sweepstakes entry page. Then, complete and thereafter submit your Email Address, Date of Birth, First Name, Last Name, Home Address (no P.O. Boxes), City, State/Province, Zip/Postal Code, Phone Number (including area code), gender, and the Bonus Round Puzzle Solution from the corresponding episode of the Show (collectively, “Online Entry”). Entrants will receive one (1) Online Entry into the Sweepstakes if they provide the correct Bonus Round Puzzle Solution from the episode of the Show corresponding to that daily sweepstakes. Bonus Round Puzzle Solution must be correct for that designated episode of the Show to be eligible for the corresponding daily sweepstakes. Online Entries must be received during the entry period for that daily sweepstakes (that is, between 3:00:00 p.m. PT on a given day and 2:59:59 p.m. PT the immediately following day). Sponsor’s computer is the official clock for purposes of Sweepstakes participation. All Entry information must be completed in full. The Online Entry information must match the information of the entrant that completed the act of physically entering the Sweepstakes. In order to receive an additional entry, an entrant must be a member of the Wheel Watchers Club. If you are already a registered Wheel Watchers Club member, you will receive one (1) additional entry into the respective daily sweepstakes by logging into the Web Site using your Wheel Watchers Club E-Mail address and password. If you are not a registered Wheel Watchers Club member, you can register for free, by accessing the Web Site and following the online instructions to join the Wheel Watchers Club by providing the following required information on the registration form: First Name; Last Name; Address; City; State; Zip Code; Gender, Phone Number; E-mail Address; Date of Birth; your choice of Password; and security question and answer, (collectively, “Wheel Watchers Club Registration Information”). Wheel Watchers Club membership is open only to U.S. citizens. All required Wheel Watchers Club Registration Information must be completed in full, must be accurate and must be valid. The Wheel Watchers Club Registration Information must match the information of the person that completed the act of physically entering the Sweepstakes. Once you have logged into your existing Wheel Watchers Club account OR once you have submitted your Wheel Watchers Club Registration Information you will receive one (1) additional entry into the respective daily sweepstakes (“Bonus Entry”). There is no fee to register for the Wheel Watchers Club. To receive a Bonus Entry without joining the Wheel Watchers Club you must legibly print your Date of Birth, First Name, Last Name, Home Address (no P.O. Boxes), City, State/Province, Zip/Postal Code, Phone Number (including area code) on a standard sized postcard (no larger than 5” x 7”), enclose it in a postage-paid business size envelope (#10), and mail it to: Wheel of Fortune Grand Adventures Sweepstakes Bonus Entry - Daily Sweepstakes Date (specify which date you want to be entered), P.O. Box 6429, Burbank, CA 91510 (“AMOE Bonus Entry”). All information on the AMOE Bonus Entry must be completed in full. To be eligible for a particular daily sweepstakes, your AMOE Bonus Entry labeled with that particular daily sweepstakes day must be received no later than October 7, 2016. Limit one (1) AMOE Bonus Entry per mailing envelope and per person per daily sweepstakes. If a registrant is a resident of a jurisdiction that deems him/her to be a minor, he/she must obtain parental/legal guardian consent prior to registering or submitting any personally identifiable information. All Wheel Watchers Club Registration Information must be completed in full. If an entrant’s contact information changes after he/she submitted his/her Sweepstakes Entry, it his/her responsibility to contact the Sponsor (by U.S. mail at the address stated in Section 9 below) and provide his/her new Sweepstakes Entry information (to be received by October 7, 2016). Limit one (1) Online Entry and one (1) Bonus Entry or one (1) AMOE Bonus Entry (collectively “Sweepstakes Entries”) per person/email address per daily sweepstakes. Sweepstakes Entries submitted from the same person in excess of this limit will be disqualified. Any attempt by an entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, logins or any other methods including, but not limited to, commercial contest/sweepstakes subscription notification and/or entering services, will void that entrant’s entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Proof of delivery or receipt of a Sweepstakes Entry will not be deemed by Sponsor as proof of entry. Any attempted form of participation in this Sweepstakes other than as described herein is void. Final eligibility for the award of any prize is subject to eligibility verification as set forth below.
- Drawing and Notification of Potential Winners: For each daily sweepstakes, one (1) potential winner will be randomly selected from among all eligible Sweepstakes Entries received for that particular daily sweepstakes in a drawing. Non-winning Sweepstakes Entries will NOT be retained for the subsequent daily sweepstakes drawings. Overall Prize winner will be randomly selected from among all verified daily sweepstakes prize winners in a drawing. All drawings will be conducted by the Sweepstakes administrator, an independent judging organization, at its offices in Burbank, California USA. All daily sweepstakes drawings will be held on or about October 14, 2016. Overall Prize drawing will be held after all daily sweepstakes prize winners have been verified and declared official. Each potential winner (or his/her parent/legal guardian if he/she is a resident of a jurisdiction that deems him/her to be a minor) will be notified by phone within two (2) weeks of being selected in a drawing. If a potential winner cannot be reached after a reasonable effort has been exerted, if he/she is found to be ineligible, if he/she cannot or does not comply with these Official Rules, or if his/her prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, such potential winner will be disqualified, and an alternate potential winner for such prize may be selected at Sponsor’s sole discretion. If a Canadian entrant is randomly selected as a potential winner, he/she must answer correctly within a specified time a mathematical skill-testing question without the benefit of any mechanical calculating devices. The test will be administered by the Sweepstakes administrator at a pre-arranged mutually-convenient time, and only if the question is answered correctly in the allotted time period will the Canadian entrant become a potential prize winner. If the question is not correctly answered in the allotted time period, prize will be forfeited and will be awarded to an alternate prize winner.
- Prizes/Odds of Winning. Five (5) Daily Sweepstakes Prizes (one (1) daily sweepstakes prizes for each of the five (5) daily sweepstakes). The prize consists of a trip for daily sweepstakes prize winner and up to three (3) guests (“Guests”) to the Walt Disney World® Resort. This prize consists of: round-trip coach-class air transportation from a major airport gateway near daily sweepstakes prize winner’s residence in the 50 states of the U.S. or D.C. to Orlando, Florida (winner is responsible for transportation to the major airport gateway and air transportation may include one or more stops); accommodations at a Walt Disney World® Resort Hotel for five (5) nights (single room, quadruple occupancy); airport transfer to/from Orlando International Airport and the Walt Disney World® Resort; up to four (4) 4-Day Magic Your Way Tickets with Park Hopper® Option (subject to restrictions as determined by Disney in its sole discretion); one (1) VIP Tour Guide for one (1) day; and one (1) Disney Gift Card valued at $500; Total Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of each daily sweepstakes prize is: $9,421.00 U.S. Odds of winning a daily sweepstakes prize depend upon the total number of eligible Sweepstakes Entries received for that daily sweepstakes. Additional compensation will not be provided if actual value of a daily sweepstakes prize is less than stated ARV. If a daily sweepstakes prize winner elects to travel with less than three (3) Guests no substitute compensation will be awarded to such daily sweepstakes prize winner and trip components will be awarded in amounts appropriate to the number of travelers. Sponsor reserves the right to structure prize travel route (including, but not limited to, airports used) in its sole discretion. Trip is subject to air travel and hotel availability; holiday and blackout dates; and all other prize and travel restrictions and/or specific terms and conditions set forth by the prize provider and/or Sponsor. Once determined, no change, extension or substitution of trip dates is permitted. Once travel has been confirmed, any cancellation or change fees are the sole responsibility of such daily sweepstakes prize winner and his/her Guest(s), as applicable. Daily sweepstakes prize winner may be required to have and present at least one major credit card in good standing in order to check into each hotel room. Each daily sweepstakes prize winner and his/her respective Guest(s) must travel together on the same itinerary and in the same class of air travel. Air transportation provided only if winner resides more than one hundred (100) miles from destination. Each daily sweepstakes prize winner and his/her Guest(s) are solely responsible for obtaining all necessary and required travel documents (e.g. passport, visa, etc.) and other travel requirements. Failure to provide such documents may result in trip cancellation at any point during the trip. Items not specifically mentioned as being included as part of a daily sweepstakes prize are the sole responsibility of each daily sweepstakes prize winner and his/her Guest(s) including, but not limited to, unspecified ground transportation, passport fees, visa fees, airport tax, travel tax, travel insurance, room service, laundry service, spa treatments, internet access, unspecified meals, alcoholic beverages, hotel incidentals, local and long distance telephone calls, unspecified gratuities, personal items, government fees, and all other costs and expenses not otherwise mentioned herein. If a daily sweepstakes prize winner is a resident of a jurisdiction that deems him/her to be a minor, he/she must be accompanied by his/her parent/legal guardian, and such person must pay his/her own expenses unless deemed to be an allotted Guest. If a Guest is a resident of a jurisdiction that deems him/her to be a minor, he/she must be accompanied by his/her parent/legal guardian, and such person must pay his/her own expenses unless deemed to be the daily sweepstakes prize winner or one of the allotted travel Guests. Trip must be completed within 18 months of the daily sweepstakes date won or prize will be forfeited. The prize restrictions/conditions stated herein are not all-inclusive and the trip may be subject to additional restrictions/conditions, which may be stated in the Affidavit/Release (described below) and/or a daily sweepstakes prize winner’s prize travel documents. If the prize is not redeemed, the prize is void. Trip is not transferable or redeemable for cash. One (1) Overall Prize: One (1) Wheel of Fortune Bathrobe (ARV: $80); one (1) Sherpa Blanket (ARV $50); one (1) Sheldon Bobblehead (ARV: $20); one (1) Wheel of Fortune Baseball Cap (ARV: $20); one (1) Wheel of Fortune aluminum water bottle (ARV: $10); one (1) Wheel of Fortune Acrylic Tumbler (ARV: $10); one (1) Wheel of Fortune Playing Cards Deck (ARV: $5); one (1) Wheel of Fortune Grocery Tote (ARV: $5); one (1) Wheel of Fortune Flashlight Key Ring (ARV: $4); and one (1) Wheel of Fortune Pen (ARV: $2). ARV of the Overall Prize: $206.00. Overall Prize will only be awarded to one of the daily sweepstakes prize winners. Odds of a daily sweepstakes winner winning the overall prize are 1:5. Total ARV of all prizes: $47,311.00 U.S. All applicable federal, state, provincial, and local taxes on a prize are the sole responsibility of each winner (including U.S. withholding taxes for Canadian winners, if applicable). All winners are solely responsible for all costs, incidentals, and any other expenses not specifically mentioned as being included (including, but not limited to, any import/duty fees for potential Canadian winners). No substitution, transfer, or redemption of any prize (or prize component) for cash, except that Sponsor, at its sole discretion, may substitute a prize of equal value due to unavailability of advertised prize for any reason. Any depictions of prizes are for illustrative purposes only. Limit one (1) daily sweepstakes prize per person/household for the entire Sweepstakes. Each winner will be solely responsible for all taxes on prize (or prizes, if Overall Prize winner) and will receive an IRS Form 1099 (or other tax documents, if applicable) from the Sponsor for the calendar year the daily sweepstakes prize was taken for the total ARV of the prize(s) won as stated herein. Sweepstakes administrator is not the supplier or guarantor of any prize. Prizes and/or prize notifications will be shipped to street addresses in U.S. or Canada (excluding Quebec) only.
- Disclaimers: The Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible or liable for, and will deem ineligible, Sweepstakes Entries that are entered by other than human means (such as by an automated computer program or any non-human mechanism, entity, or device) or by someone other than the entrant whose information is submitted to receive a Sweepstakes Entry, or for Sweepstakes Entries that are illegible, destroyed, lost, misplaced, stolen, misdirected, mutilated, postage-due, tampered with, incomplete, deleted, damaged, or otherwise not in compliance with these Official Rules. By entering this Sweepstakes, each entrant agrees and acknowledges to be bound by the Rules and Laws; as well as the decisions of the Sweepstakes administrator, which are final and binding in all respects; to waive any rights to claim ambiguity with the Rules and Laws, and that Sweepstakes Entities shall have no responsibility or liability (including, but not limited to, liability for any property loss, damage, personal injury or death) in connection with: participation in this Sweepstakes (including, but not limited to, in the case of Canadian winners, disputes over answers to mathematical skill test questions; the preemption, cancellation, interruption of Show or any elements of Show as it relates to the Sweepstakes); human error; incorrect or inaccurate transcription of Sweepstakes Entry information and/or Wheel Watchers Club Registration Information; acceptance/possession and/or use/misuse of any prize awarded herein (including, but not limited to, cancellations and delays or any change by the air carrier(s), or other company or any other persons providing any of these services for any daily sweepstakes prize winner and his/her Guest(s) during the trip a winner won due to reasons beyond control of Sponsor; any technical malfunctions of the telephone network, computer online system, computer dating mechanism, computer equipment, software, internet service provider; interruption or inability to access the Sweepstakes, any web page associated with the Sweepstakes, or any online service via the internet due to hardware or software compatibility problems; any damage to entrant’s (or any third person’s) computer and/or its contents related to or resulting from any part of this Sweepstakes; any lost/delayed/duplicate/multiple data transmissions, omissions, interruptions, defects and/or any other errors or malfunctions, even if caused by the negligence of one of the Sweepstakes Entities. Entrants further agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Sweepstakes Entities from any and all liability resulting or arising from the Sweepstakes due to their negligence or willful misconduct, to release all rights to bring any claim, action or proceeding against the Sweepstakes Entities, and hereby acknowledge that said Sweepstakes Entities have neither made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to any prize. Sweepstakes Entities shall not be liable for any injury, damage, loss, expense, accident, delay, inconvenience or irregularity that may be caused or contributed to (1) by any wrongful, negligent or unauthorized act or omission on the part of the prize supplier or any of its agents, servants, employees or independent contractors, (2) by any wrongful, negligent or unauthorized act or omission on the part of any other person or entity not an employee of Sponsor, or (3) by any other cause, condition or event whatsoever beyond the control of Sponsor or their parents, subsidiaries and affiliated companies. The failure of Sponsor to comply with any provision of these Official Rules due to an act of God, hurricane, war, fire, riot, earthquake, terrorism, act of public enemies, actions of governmental authorities outside of the control of Sponsor (excepting compliance with applicable codes and regulations) or other force majeure event will not be considered a breach of these Official Rules.
- ARBITRATION; WAIVER OF INJUNCTIVE RELIEF; GOVERNING LAW: ANY CONTROVERSY OR CLAIM ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO (I) THE SWEEPSTAKES, (II) THE AWARDING OR REDEMPTION OF ANY PRIZES (EXCLUDING ANY CONTROVERSY OF CLAIM RELATING TO THE FULFILLMENT OR USE OF THE FIVE (5) DAILY SWEEPSTAKES PRIZES TO THE WALT DISNEY WORLD® RESORT) AND/OR (III) THE DETERMINATION OF THE SCOPE OR APPLICABILITY OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES OR THEIR ENFORCEMENT ON INTERPRETATION SHALL BE GOVERNED BY AND CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE SUBSTANTIVE LAWS OF THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA WITHOUT GIVING EFFECT TO ANY CHOICE OF LAW OR CONFLICT OF LAW RULES OR PROVISIONS THAT WOULD CAUSE THE APPLICATION OF ANY OTHER STATE’S LAWS. BY SUBMITTING A SWEEPSTAKES ENTRY, EACH ENTRANT (AND HIS/HER PARENT/LEGAL GUARDIAN IF THE ENTRANT IS A MINOR IN THE JURISDICTION HE/SHE RESIDES) AGREES THAT ANY CONTROVERSY OR CLAIM ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES, THEIR ENFORCEMENT, ARBITRABILITY OR INTERPRETATION SHALL BE SUBMITTED TO FINAL AND BINDING ARBITRATION, TO BE HELD IN LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA BEFORE A SINGLE ARBITRATOR, IN ACCORDANCE WITH CALIFORNIA CODE OF CIVIL PROCEDURE §§ 1280 ET SEQ. THE ARBITRATOR SHALL BE SELECTED BY MUTUAL AGREEMENT OF THE PARTIES OR, IF THE PARTIES CANNOT AGREE, THEN BY SELECTING AN ARBITRATOR FROM A LIST OF ARBITRATORS SUPPLIED BY JAMS (JUDICIAL ARBITRATION AND MEDIATION SERVICES WITH THE AGREEMENT OF THE PARTIES’ ADR SERVICES). IF THE PARTIES STILL CANNOT AGREE ON AN ARBITRATOR, THE ARBITRATOR SHALL BE APPOINTED BY THE ARBITRATION SERVICE. THE ARBITRATION SHALL BE A CONFIDENTIAL PROCEEDING, CLOSED TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC. THE ARBITRATOR SHALL ISSUE A WRITTEN OPINION STATING THE ESSENTIAL FINDINGS AND CONCLUSIONS UPON WHICH THE ARBITRATOR’S AWARD IS BASED. THE PARTIES WILL SHARE EQUALLY IN PAYMENT OF THE ARBITRATOR’S FEES AND ARBITRATION EXPENSES AND ANY OTHER COSTS UNIQUE TO THE ARBITRATION HEARING (RECOGNIZING THAT EACH SIDE BEARS ITS OWN DEPOSITION, WITNESS, EXPERT AND ATTORNEYS’ FEES AND OTHER EXPENSES TO THE SAME EXTENT AS IF THE MATTER WERE BEING HEARD IN COURT). NOTWITHSTANDING THE FOREGOING, THE ARBITRATOR MAY REQUIRE THAT SUCH FEES BE BORNE IN SUCH OTHER MANNER AS THE ARBITRATOR DETERMINES IS REQUIRED IN ORDER FOR THIS ARBITRATION CLAUSE TO BE ENFORCEABLE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
ENTRANTS FURTHER UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT THEY SHALL HAVE NO RIGHT TO ENJOIN OR RESTRAIN THE DEVELOPMENT, PRODUCTION, ADVERTISING, PROMOTION, DISTRIBUTION OR EXPLOITATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES, OR ANY MOVIE, SHOW, PRODUCTION OR PROJECT OF SPONSOR OR ANY OF ITS PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES OR AFFILIATES.
THE PARTIES HEREBY WAIVE THEIR RIGHT TO JURY TRIAL WITH RESPECT TO ALL CLAIMS AND ISSUES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT WHETHER SOUNDING IN CONTRACT OR TORT, AND INCLUDING ANY CLAIM FOR FRAUDULENT INDUCEMENT THEREOF. THE PARTIES ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE PROVISIONS OF THIS SECTION ARE CURRENTLY UNENFORCEABLE UNDER CALIFORNIA LAW BUT MUTUALLY INTEND FOR THIS SECTION TO APPLY IN THE EVENT SUCH PROVISIONS LATER BECOME ENFORCEABLE UNDER CALIFORNIA LAW.
THE INTERNAL SUBSTANTIVE LAWS (AS DISTINGUISHED FROM THE CHOICE OF LAW RULES) OF THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA AND THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA APPLICABLE TO CONTRACTS MADE AND PERFORMED ENTIRELY IN CALIFORNIA SHALL GOVERN THE VALIDITY AND INTERPRETATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES AND ALL OTHER CAUSES OF ACTION (WHETHER SOUNDING IN CONTRACT OR IN TORT) ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE SWEEPSTAKES OR THESE OFFICIAL RULES.
NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED IN THIS SECTION 8, ANY DISPUTES, CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH THE FULFILLMENT AND USE OF THE FIVE (5) DAILY SWEEPSTAKES PRIZES TO THE WALT DISNEY WORLD® RESORT SHALL BE GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF FLORIDA AND SHALL EXCLUSIVELY BE SUBMITTED FOR TRIAL IN ORANGE COUNTY, FLORIDA.
- Rules/Winners List/Entry Information Changes: For a copy of these Official Rules or the Winners List, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope (with proper postage affixed) to: Wheel of Fortune Grand Adventures Sweepstakes “Rules”/“Winners List” (specify which), P.O. Box 6375, Burbank, CA 91510. All Official Rules and Winners List requests must be received by December 1, 2016. Official Rules will also be accessible from the Web Site during the Sweepstakes Period. Winners’ information may be posted online. To change your Sweepstakes Entry information, legibly handprint your new Sweepstakes Entry information on a standard sized postcard (no larger than 5” x 7”), enclose it in a postage-paid business size envelope (#10), and mail it (with proper postage affixed) to: Wheel of Fortune Grand Adventures Sweepstakes “Entry Information Change”, P.O. Box 6375, Burbank, CA 91510. All Entry information change requests must be received by October 7, 2016.
- Sponsor: Quadra Productions, Inc., 10202 West Washington Boulevard, Culver City, CA 90232.
©2016 ESG. Participants may copy these Official Rules for personal use only and not for any commercial purpose whatsoever. All rights reserved.